- 'EMBATTLED MDC-T VP Khupe approaches Justice ministry, demanding for US$1,8 million Political Parties Finance Act (PPFA) to be channelled to her faction'.
- APPROXIMATELY 30,000 PEOPLE ATTENDED TODAY'S MARCH AGAINST RACISM IN LONDON in an expression of unity against a rise in racism, Islamophobia and anti-Semitism.
- GRACE MUGABE NOW HAS A NEW GRAND DAUGHTER BORN TO her son Russel Goreraza's South African girl friend Dineo Gwendoline
- ANDREW NGWENYA a.k.a ANDY MURIDZO was hauled before the courts yesterday after he was involved in a hit-and-run accident that damaged three cars.
- A MUZARABANI WOMAN ALLEGEDLY THREW HER SIX WEEK OLD BABY on Wednesday down a blair toilet after a paternity row with her husband .
The Kenyan authorities have deported one of Africa’s biggest musicians, Koffi Olomide, after he was filmed kicking a woman. Footage of the incident at Nairobi’s international airport was posted online and sparked outrage on social media. Olomide, from Democratic Republic of Congo, denied assaulting anyone but was arrested hours after arriving in Kenya for a concert.
He was deported to the DRC capital, Kinshasa, with three of his dancers. Olomide, 60, was accused of kicking one of the women dancers but, speaking to the BBC, he denied kicking anyone and said he had tried to “stop” a “girl who wanted to fight the dancers I came with”. source-herald