- FULL ONSLAUGHT ATTACK ON THE ELECTORATE BY MNANGAGWA Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats- wake up Zimbabwe!
- 'Mdc T Obert Gutu allegedly threatens to derail the much touted about MDC Alliance by contesting Biti's Harare East constituency'
- Police have blocked today's MDC Alliance rally in Harare's Glenview suburb meant to launch opposition leader Morgan Tsvangirai's campaign as leader of the MDC Alliance ahead of elections due in five months
- Zacc gives the National Prosecuting Authority (NPA)a docket alleging abuse of office and obstruction of the course of justice by ex VP Phelekezela Mphoko while he was still in government
- At least ten burnt to death in crash after kombi driver fell asleep at the wheel near the 25km peg along Mvurwi - Guruve highway this morning
We are reliably informed that last night, there was a break into the offices of the Ministry of Justice, Legal and Parliamentary Affairs through the roof.
In 2016, the Vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa’s office was also broken into the same way, for the fourth time at Vice President Mnangagwa’s offices.
It is a difficult time for Mnangagwa, who just over aweeek ago had to sit through a one and half hour video presentation by Professor Jonathan Moyo about his (Mnangagwa’s) shenanigans in succession battles, then offered to resign a few days ago from his Zanu pf and cabinet posts.
After all that, last night his offices were broken into , for the fourth time and then today he was taken seriously ill after vomiting blood, complaining of chest pains and collapsing then being rushed to gwanda hospital from where he was flown by Airforce helicopter to Claybank hospital in Gweru.
It can’t be fun at all for him…politics is a dirty game! More news to follow….By Sibusiso Ngwenya