- A 19-YEAR-OLD BULAWAYO DOMESTIC WORKER FOUGHT OFF two knife-wielding men and sent them fleeing after they broke into a house and tried to rape her and her employer's daughters aged seven and 14 years,
- MDC-T National Council, the Supreme-decision-making body in between Congresses met today deliberated on key issues affecting the partyand fired the MDC T Vice President Thokozani Khuphe
- MUGABE:-BLAME NDEBELES, ZAPU AND ZIPRA FOR GUKURAHUNDI
- The Progressive Teachers Union of Zimbabwe (PTUZ) Secretary - General Mr Raymond Majongwe has threatened to take the government to court for failing to address hunger and schooling equipment for school children after 38 years of independence.
- MDC-T NATIONAL CHAIRMAN LOVEMORE MOYO, YESTERDAY QUIT BOTH HIS POSITION AND MDC T PARTY citing, among other issues, what he called the unconstitutional power grab by leader Mr Nelson Chamisa.
We are reliably informed that last night, there was a break into the offices of the Ministry of Justice, Legal and Parliamentary Affairs through the roof.
In 2016, the Vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa’s office was also broken into the same way, for the fourth time at Vice President Mnangagwa’s offices.
It is a difficult time for Mnangagwa, who just over aweeek ago had to sit through a one and half hour video presentation by Professor Jonathan Moyo about his (Mnangagwa’s) shenanigans in succession battles, then offered to resign a few days ago from his Zanu pf and cabinet posts.
After all that, last night his offices were broken into , for the fourth time and then today he was taken seriously ill after vomiting blood, complaining of chest pains and collapsing then being rushed to gwanda hospital from where he was flown by Airforce helicopter to Claybank hospital in Gweru.
It can’t be fun at all for him…politics is a dirty game! More news to follow….By Sibusiso Ngwenya