- CHAMISA PROMISED SPHAGHETTI ROADS, BULLET TRAINS, WIFI GOATS, NDEBELE KINGDOM, NOW HE PROMISES TO CANCEL command agriculture programme and adopt a farm mechanisation programme where every village will benefit a tractor.
- 'Leader of the infamous MDC-T Vanguard, Shakespeare Mukoyi has threatened to "kill MDC-T Deputy Treasurer, Charlton Hwende " if he is not elected as Member of Parliament for Kuwadzana East in the forthcoming elections.'
- MDC-T leader Nelson Chamisa yesterday said he was mooting a grand coalition with National People's Party leader, Joice Mujuru, Zapu president, Dumiso Dabengwa and other smaller parties in order to dismantle President Emmerson Mnangagwa and Zanu PF's hegemony
- MDC-T NELSON CHAMISA FAIL TO CONDUCTPRIMARY ELECTIONS IN HWANGEfor the second time in few weeks as internal violence continues to dog the opposition party.
- WORLD CANCER RESERCH FUND (WCRF) suggest that ‘no amount’ of processed meat or alcohol is entirely safe and best advice is cut out bacon and alcohol to reduce cancer risk
We are reliably informed that last night, there was a break into the offices of the Ministry of Justice, Legal and Parliamentary Affairs through the roof.
In 2016, the Vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa’s office was also broken into the same way, for the fourth time at Vice President Mnangagwa’s offices.
It is a difficult time for Mnangagwa, who just over aweeek ago had to sit through a one and half hour video presentation by Professor Jonathan Moyo about his (Mnangagwa’s) shenanigans in succession battles, then offered to resign a few days ago from his Zanu pf and cabinet posts.
After all that, last night his offices were broken into , for the fourth time and then today he was taken seriously ill after vomiting blood, complaining of chest pains and collapsing then being rushed to gwanda hospital from where he was flown by Airforce helicopter to Claybank hospital in Gweru.
It can’t be fun at all for him…politics is a dirty game! More news to follow….By Sibusiso Ngwenya