- ZIMBABWE WOMEN-WAKE UP!-photos here depict reality in Zimbabwe's society.
- PROMINENT Bulawayo cultural activist, Peter Zwide Kalanga Khumalo, was unveiled as King Nyamande Lobengula II
- Morgan Tsvangirai’s mother caused a scene at Robert Mugabe Square in Harare yesterday when she refused to disembark from the hearse carrying her son’s body at a send-off ceremony for MDC-T party supporters.
- MDC-T leader Mr Morgan Tsvangirai’s widow, Ms Elizabeth Macheka, did not accompany her husband’s body to Buhera for burial as pressure mounted on her from the Tsvangirai family that she should not attend the funeral.
- 'FOWL PLAY-Why did the chicken cross the road?'-UK fast food giant KFC has been forced to close 600 of its 900 branches
We are reliably informed that last night, there was a break into the offices of the Ministry of Justice, Legal and Parliamentary Affairs through the roof.
In 2016, the Vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa’s office was also broken into the same way, for the fourth time at Vice President Mnangagwa’s offices.
It is a difficult time for Mnangagwa, who just over aweeek ago had to sit through a one and half hour video presentation by Professor Jonathan Moyo about his (Mnangagwa’s) shenanigans in succession battles, then offered to resign a few days ago from his Zanu pf and cabinet posts.
After all that, last night his offices were broken into , for the fourth time and then today he was taken seriously ill after vomiting blood, complaining of chest pains and collapsing then being rushed to gwanda hospital from where he was flown by Airforce helicopter to Claybank hospital in Gweru.
It can’t be fun at all for him…politics is a dirty game! More news to follow….By Sibusiso Ngwenya