- EMMERSON MNANGAGWA FILES OPPOSING PAPERS TO THE MDC ALLLIANCE LEADER NELSON CHAMISA'S election petition challenging the Mnangagwa’s victory in the harmonised election of 30 July 30 2018.
- MDC ALLIANCE MP ELECT FOR ZENGEZA WEST CONSTITUENCY ACCUSED OF WRECKING A MARRIAGE as he made his way back to the house of assembly recently.
- ZIMBABWE WAITED WITH BAITED BREATH FOR ZANU-PF lawyers to file their opposing papers to Nelson Chamisa's concourt case challenging Mnangagwa's victory in the harmonised elections of 30 July 2018, then all Zanu pf jaws dropped in deep shock!
- SOUTH SUDAN'S PRESIDENT SALVA KIIR LAST WEEK PROMOTED HIS WIFE Mary Ayen to the rank of a major general in the army, according to the military
- SECOND WESTMINISTER TERROR ATTACK, as Birmingham Man deliberately drives into people and towards the Parliament Houses.
One of the scenarios that Whitehall has warned about in its document , a situation considered a worst case scenario, is referred to as “armageddon if Britainleaves the EU without a Brexit deal.
“In another scenario, Britain’s port of Dover is expected to collapse on the first day.
Cornwall and Scotland supermarkets will in such an event, run out of food from their shelves within a couple of days, while hospitals run out of medicines in just two weeks, alleges the paper.
According to the revelations in the leaked scenarios,Britains officials will have to charter aircraft to transport medicines into Britain,while the country would run out of petrol in just two weeks. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya