- 'ZIMBABWE'S RESETTLED FARMERS will no longer get free assistance from government, such as seed, fertiliser, diesel and tractors amongst other agricultural inputs, as the command agriculture programme is "riddled with corruption'-Zimbabwe's minister of finance Mthuli Ncube
- CHAMISA vs KHUPE MDCC-T LEADERSHIP feud is still a major issue in parliarment.
- 'THE ONE WHO FELLED MUGABE' Zimbabwe's vice president RTD Gen Chiwenga has been flown back to Zimbabwe from hospital in South Africa.
- NEW NURSING REQUIREMENTS: Zimbabwe's government has tightened nursing entry requirements.
- ZIMBABWE CONSTITUTION COURT REPEALS SECTION 27 OF POSA and outlaws police bans on protests.
One of the scenarios that Whitehall has warned about in its document , a situation considered a worst case scenario, is referred to as “armageddon if Britainleaves the EU without a Brexit deal.
“In another scenario, Britain’s port of Dover is expected to collapse on the first day.
Cornwall and Scotland supermarkets will in such an event, run out of food from their shelves within a couple of days, while hospitals run out of medicines in just two weeks, alleges the paper.
According to the revelations in the leaked scenarios,Britains officials will have to charter aircraft to transport medicines into Britain,while the country would run out of petrol in just two weeks. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya