- 10 ZIMRA OFFICIALS, SEVERAL CUSTOMS AGENTS arrested for 'smuggling vehicles into Zimbabwe-102 vehicles recovered so far'
- 'FORMER Vice President Phelekezela Mphoko seeks presidential immunity from prosecution arguing that his rights are being trampled upon '
- MAN CHARGED WITH DISORDERLY CONDUCT in a public place after dressing his dog in a t-shirt emblazoned with Mnangagwa's face.
- ACCIDENT-5DEAD, 11 injured in kombi crash after the driver lost control near Morgenster Mission Hospital Wednesday morning.
- NEWSDAY INTERVIEW WITH 'AIPPA/ POSA ARCHITECT self-exiled Jonathan Moyo, attempting to appear the victim of a coup that never was'
A NUMBER of legislators reportedly scrambled for anointing oil from Prophetic Healing and Deliverance Ministries founder Walter Magaya that was presented to them as gifts accompanying invitations to the charismatic preacher’s all-night prayer meeting to be held in Harare tonight.
Magaya has invited all MPs for the all-night vigil dubbed Turnaround Night 4, where First Lady Grace Mugabe was supposed to be the guest of honour.
The invitation cards were distributed to MPs in the august House last week and in Victoria Falls at the budget consultative meetings.
MDC-T deputy chief whip, Dorcas Sibanda confirmed that all MPs had been invited to attend the service and were presented with a gift that comprised a DVD and anointing oil.
Sibanda said Grace, who invited Magaya to her birthday party in July, would be the guest of honour at the prayer meeting that is expected to be attended by the country’s two Vice-Presidents Emmerson Mnangagwa and Phelekezela Mphoko.
Several MPs and Zanu PF supporters were expected to attend in solidarity with their leaders.