- PROVINCIAL CIO Intelligence Officer , Joseph Mbwanyo, passed away this morning after having tested for Coronavirus. In 7 days Zimbabwe has lost prominent figures including Keith Guzah, Norman Mataruka, Sam Malaba, Perrance Shiri and Colonel Mugwisi
- GLOBAL FINANCIERS SHUT OUT ZIMBABWE, AND THE MILITARISED MNANGAGWA ZANU PF
- BULAWAYO POLICE ABDUCT NOMAGUGU MATHUTHU, Zimlive EDITOR, MDUDUZI MATHUTHU'S SISTER ...to force Mduduzi out of hiding and hand himself over to the police.
- ZIMBABWE POLICE JUSTIFY EXPECTED SHOOTING OF CIVILIANS ON 31ST JULY BY CLAIMING -‘249 armed people threaten to burn fuel stations on Friday’
- PAC (PRESIDENTIAL ADVISORY COUNCIL), FORMER AGRIBANK CEO , Somkhosi Mahamba Temba Malaba has died.
A NUMBER of legislators reportedly scrambled for anointing oil from Prophetic Healing and Deliverance Ministries founder Walter Magaya that was presented to them as gifts accompanying invitations to the charismatic preacher’s all-night prayer meeting to be held in Harare tonight.
Magaya has invited all MPs for the all-night vigil dubbed Turnaround Night 4, where First Lady Grace Mugabe was supposed to be the guest of honour.
The invitation cards were distributed to MPs in the august House last week and in Victoria Falls at the budget consultative meetings.
MDC-T deputy chief whip, Dorcas Sibanda confirmed that all MPs had been invited to attend the service and were presented with a gift that comprised a DVD and anointing oil.
Sibanda said Grace, who invited Magaya to her birthday party in July, would be the guest of honour at the prayer meeting that is expected to be attended by the country’s two Vice-Presidents Emmerson Mnangagwa and Phelekezela Mphoko.
Several MPs and Zanu PF supporters were expected to attend in solidarity with their leaders.