- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
- ZIMBABWE ARMY AND POLICE have sealed all access into the capital city Harare, with no civilians being allowed into CBD
LESSONS FOR AFRICA’S LEADERS AND THE PEOPLE REGARDING FIRST WORLD-case in Point British Prime Minister, Boris Johnson coronavirus hospitalisation in the London St Thomas Hospital ICU
1. The British Prime Minister, Boris Johnson contracted the coronavirus in the line of duty. #Leadership
2. Boris continued to discharge his duty from his self-isolation at home. #Commitment
3. When he deteriorated in health and he couldn’t work longer, the British Foreign Secretary (Dominic Raab) stepped in for him. #Structure
4. The Prime Minister was not taken abroad for treatment unlike the majority of African leaders, if they simply sneeze, cough or have an itch. #System
5. Boris Johnson is being treated at St Thomas Hospital , six minutes or 1,5 miles away from Downing street in London. #Patriotism.
6. St Thomas hospital is a public hospital where the public can walk in and be treated. #Equality.
7. British media gives the world constant updates about Boris Johnson health. #Transperency!
8. Opposition parties are also wish him well because he has shown great leadership. #CountryFirst
9. When Boris was moved to the intensive care unit (ICU) at St Thomas hospital, the matter wasn’t shrouded in secrecy. #Accountability.
In the First World: Leadership is not about the leader but about the people who give the leaders , a mandate to be in charge, through casting votes in free, fair, transparent elections, an area which Africans need to understand fully. It is clear, the Prime Minister and the ruling party have confidence in the National Health Care Service (NHS) infrastructure, staff and resources.
This is clearly demonstrated by the level of global information dissemination on the coronavirus health issue affecting the whole globe, the British Prime Minister. Information dissemination empowers the readers so that they are better placed to make well informed decisions and choices such as Service Delivery in health care, voting, human rights, good governance, accountability, transparency, housing, employment, development, girl child, equality, gender, peace, climate change, pollution, youth, freedom and more issues that directly affect the ordinary person. source-online
Join Zimbabwe Global News group and encourage others to join 310,473 member now a third of a million, thank you for the fast growth, participation and continuous encouragement to others to join the group, and engage other progressive minded people in respectful and inclusive debate focused on information dissemination in issues that directly affect the ordinary person including human rights, good governance, accountability, transparency, housing, employment, development, girl child, equality, gender, peace, climate change, pollution, youth, freedom and more issues that directly affect the ordinary person. Information dissemination empowers the readers so that they are better placed to make well informed decisions and choices such as voting. With such unprecedented group growth, with non alignment to any political grouping whether opposition or ruling, its fair to say that we are building a well informed electorate, better placed to make more informed choices such as in voting, about issues that directly affect their lives. Please feel free to add and encourage others to join.INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b ‘Twitter-@sibungwenor whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows:1) Zimbabwe Global News 310,473 Members2) Newzimbabwevision.com website25,278 people like this and 25,348 people follow thisManages NewzimbabwevisionFollowed by 12,944https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngw…/…/10216973817674517/