- POLITICS IS A DIRTY GAME: HERO TO ZERO IN 37 YEARS: Independence 18 April 1980- Coup on 14 November 2017
- SUSPENDED (ZINARA CEO Engineer Nancy Masiyiwa-Chamisa and finance director Taranhike fired, for alleged gross incompetence and abuse of office.
- (RBZ) orders banks to freeze all accounts belonging to, Kudakwashe Tagwirei a.k.a 'Queen Bee's Sakunda Holdings, Sakunda Holdings sister companies; Access Finance, Spartan Security and Croco Motors,
- SHEFFIELD CLIMATE CHANGE PROTEST: brought city to a standstill as children lobby the government and people over the destruction of the climate,
- UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE 2019 class of graduating medical students to boycott their graduation due to be capped by President Mnangagwa.
They should tell us what happened to the following people who died for opposing Mugabe’s oppressive, brutal Zanu PF.
1. Alphonso Plaxedes of Dzivarasekwa, Harare was killed on 10
2. Andoche Julius, a farm foreman was shot and killed on 20 April
2000 by Zanu PFmilitia.
3. Bakari Besta was beaten to death by Zanu PF youths at Stodart
Farm in Shamva on16 May 2008.
4. Bakacheza Joshua, an MDC driver was abducted by State
security agents in Masasa, Harare on 25 June 2008. His
decomposing body was on 5 July 2008 in Beatrice.
5. Banda (Mr.) of Shamva was killed on 24 April 2008.
6. Bashitiwayo Moses died after he was assaulted by Zanu PF
youths in April 2008.
7. Botha William was murdered by purported war veterans on 23
July 2000 inMarondera.
8. Newman Bhebhe was murdered in February 2002 in Nkayi,
9. Solomon Bote was beaten to death by Zanu PF youths at
Musikavanhu Village inMakoni on 17 April 2008.
10. Butao Peter Tom died after he was severely assaulted by Zanu
PF militia in Mudzi North constituency on 28 April 2008.
11. Bvekera Kennias of Ward 7 Clearwater area, Chipinge was killed
by Zanu PF militialed by one Chikumba on 13 June 2008.
12. Bvumburai Paul of Shamva was murdered by Zanu PF youths in
13. Chabuka Method was beaten to death by Zanu PF youths in
Makoni on 6 July 2008.
14. Chacha Augustus, an MDC activist, was found dead in a dam in
Shurugwi on 10December 2001 after he had been abducted by
Zanu PF youths.
15. Chakwenya Tinashe was murdered in Marondera on 4 April
16. Chakwenya John was beaten to death by Zanu PF supporters on
2 July 2001 in Epworth, Harare.
17. and farm worker was
murdered in Kariba on 25
April 2000. He was abducted with eight other MDC members by a
Zanu PF mob led by Rex Chikwana which took them to Charara
Estate. The ZANU (PF) militia. His bodywas later found dumped in
18. Chakwenya Tinashe was murdered in Marondera on 4 April
19. Chambati Milton, an MDC member, was murdered on 23
December 2001 in Magunje.
20. Chaparira Abia died after being tortured by Zanu PF youths and
21. Chapuranga Lemani an MDC activist was shot dead on 19
November 2001 in Marondera West, Mashonaland East.
22. Chatunga Richard an MDC activist, died on Sunday 27 January
2002 in Buhera from injuries sustained after being attacked by Zanu
23. Chibika Tatenda, an MDC supporter died on 17 April 2008 after
a purported war veteran, Richard Makoni shot him at Chibeta
Business Centre in Mutoko.
24. Chipiro Dadirayi an MDC activist from Chikowore Village in
Mhondoro-Ngezi, died on 5 June 2008 after being attacked by Zanu
PF youths. They cut off her hands and feet before burning her alive
inside her house. A vehicle owned by Bright Matonga, a Zanu PF
MP in the constituency was used in the brutal attack.
25. Chemvura Lameck, a University of Zimbabwe student, died on
24 November 2001 in Manicaland.
26. Cheu Shepherd a headmaster in Mutoko was abducted on 3
June 2008 by a Zanu PF
and later found dead with one eye and genitals missing.
27. Chibvamudeve Nikoniari an MDC activist was murdered on 21
September 2002 in Mashonaland West.
28. Chidzidzi Nancy was shot dead by CIO operatives on 31 May
2008 in Rusape.
29. Chigaga Chrispen Chimusoro died on 5 July 2008 after being
brutally attacked by Zanu PF members in Mhondoro.
30. Chigagura Zeke was fatally assaulted by people chanting Zanu
PF slogans at the Kahobo Business Centre and dumped his dead
body in front of the house of the MDC candidate’s campaign
31. Chihuri Taurai was shot by CIO operatives on 31 May 2008 in
32. Chijeke Chrispen an MDC supporter died on 20 July 2000 in
Gokwe after being assaulted by a Zanu PF mob.53
33. Chiutsi Chrispen an MDC activist was murdered at his home by
armed Zanu PF thugs in Mutoko North on 27 June 2008.
34. Chitsa Crispin was assaulted by known Zanu PF youths in
Gokwe on 27 April 2000.
35. Chikomba Simbarashe – a high school teacher – at Zuka
Secondary, Masvingo was abducted by Zanu PF youths on 14 June
2008 and later found dead on 19 June 2008.
36. Chikova Simba a teacher was abducted from his school in Zaka
by Zanu PF youths and beaten to death on 13 June 2008.
37. Chimbarara Shemmy a farm worker died on 8 February 2004 in
Chimanimani, Manicaland after being assaulted by Zanu PF youths.
38. Chikwenya Richard Dzokurasa an MDC activist died after being
assaulted by Zanu PF youths on 1 May 2001 in Buhera, Manicaland
39. Chiminya Tichaona died on 14 April 2000 near Murambinda
Growth Point in Buhera North. The vehicle he was travelling in was
petrol bombed by a Zanu PF mob led by a CIO operative Joseph
40. Chiwara Laban an MDC activist was killed by Zanu PF militia
on 7 May 2000 in Harare.
41. Chingombe Darlington was beaten to death by Zanu PF militia
in Chirumanzu, Midlands
42. Last but not least, the journalist cum activist Itai Dzamara, who was abducted on the 9th of March 2015 by suspected Central Intelligence Officers (CIO) and whose whereabouts, welfare or fate is yet to be known by the people of Zimbabwe.