- Sibusiso Ngwenya from high school, through Uni to Adult hood in full defiance to oppressive authority by the militarised ,brutal corrupt,Zanu pf regime.
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW MLISWA WANTS new land cruisers and salary rise for Mps and blocks Auxillia Mnangagwa 'Gucci Grace' debate in parliament.
- FOOTBALLER Kawondera, Mary Chiwenga's ex sues, her for US$700 000 , for using forged divorce documents to be married to Vice president Chiwenga
- TWO ZIM BUSINESSMEN (Sydney and Eddy) with transport and freight buses and trucks in SAfrica, murdered in SAfrica.
- Colnl Murombo, moved from State House after Auxillia Mnangagwa 'dispute',hmn 'Grace is back, but the army has the final say in a military state!
LETHAL, UNTRACEABLE GHOST GUNS– which anyone can print at home are a loophole for criminals and the dark world
The rise of ghost guns across the globe is a growing nightmare for law abiding citizens as these homemade ghost guns which are used by criminals to by pass strict anti-gun rules such as in Britain, have become a nightmare for the police as 3D printing allows such weapons to be made and ready for use after legally acquiring parts online generally off the dark web with an instruction manual download, within a few hours.
They are virtually untraceable firearms or ghost guns used by criminals the dark world and even more dangerous because those behind the supply of what you need to develop such weapons also generally dont want records or the weapons to be traced back to them, don’t care how they are used, who they are used to rob, injure or kill. All they want is the purchaser’s money, so the real danger to the people such as law abiding citizens in countries with strict gun laws such as Britain, could be flooded with these lethal weapons.
Media reports say that the gun is the brainchild of a 30-year-old Texan anarchist called Cody Wilson, a law-school dropout described by gun control campaigners as one of the most dangerous men in the world , he man behind the 3D-printed gun, dubbed ‘The Liberator’. This is a dangerous weapon as now, anyone can print their own arsenal without leaving the house
These weapons are made entirely of plastic except a metal firing pin and an additional sheet of metal,which Wilson was required by law to add so the weapon would still set off metal detectors. It is worrying for law abiding citizens worldwide because if one has a 3D printer average price £1000-£3000 and access to the web, you can download the file, press start and let the gun build itself and anyone can get hold of illegal weapons. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.