- ESTRANGED WIFE OF BRIG GEN MUTISI , ex Zim Consolidated Diamond Company (ZCDC) audit executive Dr Cleopatra Mutisi is facing murder charges
- AT LEAST SIX BILLS, lapsed after the august House failed to debate and pass them and dozed off during the First Session of the Ninth Parliament.
- MDC SEEKS HIGH COURT ORDER TO INTERDICT Home Affairs minister Mathema, Police Com-Gen Matanga and Officer Commanding Police Harare Central District from threatening the MDC party’s employees and interfering with the MDC business at Morgan Richard Tsvangirai House in Harare.
- DOCTORS AGAINST CONTROVERSIAL CORONERS OFFICE BILL AS IT VIOLATES their independence of conducting post-mortems without duress, ministerial directives and gives room to false reports
- TENDA BUS SERVICE OWNER, ERNEST MUNGWARI (72) arrested on allegations of obstructing the police and Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) officials from confiscating goods smuggled into the country.
LETHAL, UNTRACEABLE GHOST GUNS– which anyone can print at home are a loophole for criminals and the dark world
The rise of ghost guns across the globe is a growing nightmare for law abiding citizens as these homemade ghost guns which are used by criminals to by pass strict anti-gun rules such as in Britain, have become a nightmare for the police as 3D printing allows such weapons to be made and ready for use after legally acquiring parts online generally off the dark web with an instruction manual download, within a few hours.
They are virtually untraceable firearms or ghost guns used by criminals the dark world and even more dangerous because those behind the supply of what you need to develop such weapons also generally dont want records or the weapons to be traced back to them, don’t care how they are used, who they are used to rob, injure or kill. All they want is the purchaser’s money, so the real danger to the people such as law abiding citizens in countries with strict gun laws such as Britain, could be flooded with these lethal weapons.
Media reports say that the gun is the brainchild of a 30-year-old Texan anarchist called Cody Wilson, a law-school dropout described by gun control campaigners as one of the most dangerous men in the world , he man behind the 3D-printed gun, dubbed ‘The Liberator’. This is a dangerous weapon as now, anyone can print their own arsenal without leaving the house
These weapons are made entirely of plastic except a metal firing pin and an additional sheet of metal,which Wilson was required by law to add so the weapon would still set off metal detectors. It is worrying for law abiding citizens worldwide because if one has a 3D printer average price £1000-£3000 and access to the web, you can download the file, press start and let the gun build itself and anyone can get hold of illegal weapons. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.