- A SENIOR Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) Bulawayo, manager died on Sunday after being diagnosed with Coronavirus.
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER, NELSON CHAMISA IN media backlash after addressing his inaugural e-rally using Shona language and failing to be inclusive. on Sunday.
- A POLICE OFFICER , Constable Cosmas Kwangwari, based at Chivhu Police Station died on the spot on Friday after he was run over by a haulage truck which had six passengers on board and was evading a roadblock at the 136-kilometre peg along the Harare-Masvingo Highway.ble
- NELSON CHAMISA THE MDC ALLIANCE PRESIDENT, has promised to block Zimbabwe's 2023 national elections if necessary political and electoral reforms are not implemented.
- VICE PRESIDENT MOHADI SAYS, 'We got our independence from Britain, but the white man never gave us Black Natives, knowledge on how to run our economy,'... Interesting!
A lioness that had terrorised the Mola area in Nyaminyami was shot dead by rangers, bringing relief to the community that had lost several of its livestock to the marauding predator.
The lioness was killed by rangers from Africa Conservancy, who pumped a total of eight bullets into it over two days.
The wild cat had killed some 44 goats, and two herd of cattle in addition to injuring two donkeys prior to being shot.
Shief Mola recounted the terror caused by the lioness in his community.
Rangers tracked it into the wilderness where they shot and wounded it last Wednesday before it escaped.
They further tracked it and found the lioness hiding in a cave in the Matusadonha National Park, where they finally managed to kill it.
Conservationist, Chris Moore said the killing of the lioness was justifiable because it had become a menace to the community.
There are reports that there is a group of animal rights activists who were against the killing of the wild cat, despite the fact that it had become a real threat to human life and livestock. – Source-bulawayo24