- ZIMBABWE:All bodies are to be treated as COVID-19 contaminated and all burials will now be done within 24 hours
- CORONAVIRUS-New York records 630 deaths in a single day with deaths rising to 3,565 in the state and 113,704 positive cases,
- CORONAVIRUS-BORIS JOHNSON has written to opposition party leaders, to come together in the national interest against Covid-19
- COVID -19: Gove confirms deaths of 7 NHS staff, warning, whatever the weather 'don't go outside to lakes and the countryside .
- 14 of 15 Ethiopians arrested, while hiding at a Gwanda homestead one week, failed to cross into SA due to Covid-19 border closure of Beitbridge Border Post
This comes as the organisation has deregistered or suspended a number of lawyers who were found on the wrong side of the law.
Law Society of Zimbabwe is reported to be investigating a number of lawyers in connection with corruption.
Other lawyers fingered out in corruption are already at the tribunal awaiting determination of their fate.
The Law Society of Zimbabwe released a list of 29 lawyers who are not eligible to practice law in Zimbabwe as they have either been de-registered, suspended, have pending disciplinary issues or have simply failed to renew their Practicing Certificates (PC) for this year.