- President Emmerson Mnangagwa assures Tsvangirais family that Zimbabwe government will cover the R2 million health costs incurred by the late MDC leader, Morgan Tsvangirai
- Harare law firm Atherstone & Cook about his estate more than three times, apparently fearing that his beloved spouse would become a victim of property grabbing by his relatives.
- Funeral UPDATE: Tsvangirai's body flown in army chopper from One Commando barracks in Harare to Humanikwa Village, in Buhera for burial tomorrow
- MDC T SECRETARY GENERAL Douglas Mwonzora says MDC T will soon have an an extraordinary congress for the selection of a new MDC T leader and presidential candidate in preparation for 2018 general polls.
- The late MDC-T leader, Morgan Tsvangirai's mother, Lydia Zvaipa, was conspicuous by her absence at a memorial service for her son held at Mabelreign Methodist Fellowship Church in Harare yesterday, as tensions rose
Listen to Zimbabwe’s President Emmerson Mnangagwa, at DAVOS refusing to apologise over the gukurahundi genocide which killed over 20,000 innocent unarmed Ndebele’s from Matebeleland and Midlands in the 80s when he was then Minister of State Security, in charge of the Security arms like the ruthless CIO. Watch this clip…Mnangagwa says ‘I understand that 20,000 a figure that came from the Catholic Commission for Justice and Peace (CCJP) is a figure that is being flighted but in his opinion it is not true’….Interesting!