- "Ukaona Mnangagwa, waona President, kwete Chamisa"-President Emmerson Mnangagwa's sell-out rally at Murambinda B Primary School,
- PHOTOS: BULAWAYO MDC ALLIANCE RALLY in Pelandaba stadium
- In what will to the public, be one of the most disastrous retail acquisitions ever in history, an Australian firm, Wesfarmers the owner of Homebase has sold the DIY chain for just £1.
- ' MASHONALAND WEST, government minister has reportedly been arrested'
- 'ONLY THIRTY' attend Movement for Democratic Change formation led by Thokozani Khupe at their manifesto launch in Harare
Listen to Zimbabwe’s President Emmerson Mnangagwa, at DAVOS refusing to apologise over the gukurahundi genocide which killed over 20,000 innocent unarmed Ndebele’s from Matebeleland and Midlands in the 80s when he was then Minister of State Security, in charge of the Security arms like the ruthless CIO. Watch this clip…Mnangagwa says ‘I understand that 20,000 a figure that came from the Catholic Commission for Justice and Peace (CCJP) is a figure that is being flighted but in his opinion it is not true’….Interesting!