- 10 ZIMRA OFFICIALS, SEVERAL CUSTOMS AGENTS arrested for 'smuggling vehicles into Zimbabwe-102 vehicles recovered so far'
- 'FORMER Vice President Phelekezela Mphoko seeks presidential immunity from prosecution arguing that his rights are being trampled upon '
- MAN CHARGED WITH DISORDERLY CONDUCT in a public place after dressing his dog in a t-shirt emblazoned with Mnangagwa's face.
- ACCIDENT-5DEAD, 11 injured in kombi crash after the driver lost control near Morgenster Mission Hospital Wednesday morning.
- NEWSDAY INTERVIEW WITH 'AIPPA/ POSA ARCHITECT self-exiled Jonathan Moyo, attempting to appear the victim of a coup that never was'
Zimbabwe’s ZESA 18 Hr daily power cut regime is fueling massive deforestation in both rural and urban areas.
The incessant cutting down of trees for firewood to use for lighting, warmth and cooking as a result of the ZESA Service Delivery failure is massively threatening Zimbabwe’s foliage, and yet the biggest indicator that the nation is swiftly distancing itself from the Global Green vision, all thanks to the corrupt Mugabe’s Zanu PF regime.
The Zanu PF regime is swiftly trying to pretend to be on top of the situation by diverting attention from the failure of Service Delivery as the country is literally facing a total blackout.
The Zanu PF Environment minister, Cde Oppah Muchinguri-Kashiri on Friday visited Mafanisa Acacia Woodlot in Ntabazinduna, Matebeleland where It was announced that up to 15 million trees will be planted across Zimbabwe in the 2015/2016 season. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
– See more at: http://www.newzimbabwevision.com
Photo- Oppah Muchinguri-Kashiri