- NELSON CHAMISA THE MDC ALLIANCE PRESIDENT, has promised to block Zimbabwe's 2023 national elections if necessary political and electoral reforms are not implemented.
- VICE PRESIDENT MOHADI SAYS, 'We got our independence from Britain, but the white man never gave us Black Natives, knowledge on how to run our economy,'... Interesting!
- FORMER, ZANU PF, NATIONAL SECRETARY FOR ADMINISTRATION, Didymus Mutasa (84) bounces back into Zanu-PF
- BULAWAYO MATERDEI HOSPITAL will charge US$ 60 for casualty, US$3000 for a general ward and US$5000 for ICU for Coronavirus.
- WHICH PARTY deserves such a party card for its brainwashed supporters...yep, I thought so,..shhhh!
Zimbabwe’s ZESA 18 Hr daily power cut regime is fueling massive deforestation in both rural and urban areas.
The incessant cutting down of trees for firewood to use for lighting, warmth and cooking as a result of the ZESA Service Delivery failure is massively threatening Zimbabwe’s foliage, and yet the biggest indicator that the nation is swiftly distancing itself from the Global Green vision, all thanks to the corrupt Mugabe’s Zanu PF regime.
The Zanu PF regime is swiftly trying to pretend to be on top of the situation by diverting attention from the failure of Service Delivery as the country is literally facing a total blackout.
The Zanu PF Environment minister, Cde Oppah Muchinguri-Kashiri on Friday visited Mafanisa Acacia Woodlot in Ntabazinduna, Matebeleland where It was announced that up to 15 million trees will be planted across Zimbabwe in the 2015/2016 season. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
– See more at: http://www.newzimbabwevision.com
Photo- Oppah Muchinguri-Kashiri