- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW MLISWA WANTS new land cruisers and salary rise for Mps and blocks Auxillia Mnangagwa 'Gucci Grace' debate in parliament.
- FOOTBALLER Kawondera, Mary Chiwenga's ex sues, her for US$700 000 , for using forged divorce documents to be married to Vice president Chiwenga
- TWO ZIM BUSINESSMEN (Sydney and Eddy) with transport and freight buses and trucks in SAfrica, murdered in SAfrica.
- Colnl Murombo, moved from State House after Auxillia Mnangagwa 'dispute',hmn 'Grace is back, but the army has the final say in a military state!
- EX Education minister Coltart and (ZCTU) President Mutasa and Sec Gen Moyo receive death threats over 22 July protests plans.
A leading tour operator and travel agent during its heydays, UTC went belly-up a few months ago after failing to navigate the country’s harsh economic terrain, characterised by declining tourism and a tight liquidity crunch.
Among the litany of problems, UTC owed its workers nearly half a million dollars in outstanding salaries and terminal benefits.
Other notable creditors include the National Social Security Authority (NSSA). The workers are now hoping to salvage something out of the liquidation process. Source: Fin Gaz.