- ACCIDENT-5DEAD, 11 injured in kombi crash after the driver lost control near Morgenster Mission Hospital Wednesday morning.
- NEWSDAY INTERVIEW WITH 'AIPPA/ POSA ARCHITECT self-exiled Jonathan Moyo, attempting to appear the victim of a coup that never was'
- MAN DETAINED, several people injured after a stabbing at London Bridge and armed police opening fire on a man following the incident on Friday afternoon just before 2pm.
- The Zimbabwe Hospital Doctors Association and the Senior Hospital Doctors Association have rejected the 48 hours moratorium to return to work.
- DISMISSED DOCTORS HAVE 48 HOURS TO RETURN TO WORK, without reapplying or being asked many questions according to President Mnangagwa
Beitbridge Border Post officials were sent into panic mode after a LP gas tanker that could explode at any moment rolled onto a woman’s car on Sunday 29 April at around 7pm and severely injuring her after trapping the unfortunate woman as the tanker balanced on her car.
The tanker was travelling to South Africa while the car was travelling to Zimbabwe, and the truck driver left his at the Beitbridge Border post south gate to attend to customs procedures when it rolled onto the light vehicle. the fire brigde attended and freed the trapped woman and the injured woman was rushed to hospital. More news to follow. by Sibusiso Ngwenya