- 'Zimbabweans don’t read are ill informed: US sanctions are not for human rights violations but super power interests'-Trevor Ncube (AMH)Alpha Media Holdings boss
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders.
- 'A UK-based Zimbabwean woman was found lying in a pool of blood with multiple stab wounds, inflicted allegedly by her husband.'
- High Court has cleared Kasukuwere after ruling that charges filed by prosecutors did not disclose an offence.
Beitbridge Border Post officials were sent into panic mode after a LP gas tanker that could explode at any moment rolled onto a woman’s car on Sunday 29 April at around 7pm and severely injuring her after trapping the unfortunate woman as the tanker balanced on her car.
The tanker was travelling to South Africa while the car was travelling to Zimbabwe, and the truck driver left his at the Beitbridge Border post south gate to attend to customs procedures when it rolled onto the light vehicle. the fire brigde attended and freed the trapped woman and the injured woman was rushed to hospital. More news to follow. by Sibusiso Ngwenya