- Boris Johnson Johnon who is expecting his second child with Carrie is in December confirms he has six children
- AFTER 42 MILION CORONAVIRUS CASES AND OVER 670,000 deaths, US eases coronavirus travel restrictions, re-opening to passengers from the UK, EU and other nations.
- BREAKING NEWS: South Africa Johannesburg's Zimbabwean mayor Jolee Dee Matongo who was elected only last month, has died in a car crash
- A BBC Panorama investigation has found evidence that suggests one of Britain's biggest companies paid a bribe to the former Zimbabwean leader Robert Mugabe
- ANCIENT WORLD'S BIGGEST tree, by volume on Earth, 275ft (83m) General Sherman, about 2,500 years old in California's world-famous Sequoia National Park is wrapped with fire-resistant blankets.
Beitbridge Border Post officials were sent into panic mode after a LP gas tanker that could explode at any moment rolled onto a woman’s car on Sunday 29 April at around 7pm and severely injuring her after trapping the unfortunate woman as the tanker balanced on her car.
The tanker was travelling to South Africa while the car was travelling to Zimbabwe, and the truck driver left his at the Beitbridge Border post south gate to attend to customs procedures when it rolled onto the light vehicle. the fire brigde attended and freed the trapped woman and the injured woman was rushed to hospital. More news to follow. by Sibusiso Ngwenya