- BETWEEN 50 000 AND 100 000 ZIMBABWEANS WILL DIE OF CORONAVIRUS in the next months, Bulawayo Mpilo Clinical Director Solwayo Ngwenya has foretold.
- INFORMATION MINISTRY PERMANANT SECRETARY NICK MANGWANA has hinted at a total lockdown of Harare and Bulawayo following a spike in Covid-19 positive cases in the two cities.
- A SENIOR Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) Bulawayo, manager died on Sunday after being diagnosed with Coronavirus.
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER, NELSON CHAMISA IN media backlash after addressing his inaugural e-rally using Shona language and failing to be inclusive. on Sunday.
- A POLICE OFFICER , Constable Cosmas Kwangwari, based at Chivhu Police Station died on the spot on Friday after he was run over by a haulage truck which had six passengers on board and was evading a roadblock at the 136-kilometre peg along the Harare-Masvingo Highway.ble
Beitbridge Border Post officials were sent into panic mode after a LP gas tanker that could explode at any moment rolled onto a woman’s car on Sunday 29 April at around 7pm and severely injuring her after trapping the unfortunate woman as the tanker balanced on her car.
The tanker was travelling to South Africa while the car was travelling to Zimbabwe, and the truck driver left his at the Beitbridge Border post south gate to attend to customs procedures when it rolled onto the light vehicle. the fire brigde attended and freed the trapped woman and the injured woman was rushed to hospital. More news to follow. by Sibusiso Ngwenya