- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
In other news. Russian scientists are working on a pill that will allow people to live up to 120 years of age. As soon as the Zimbabwe delegation at the Paris Climate Conference (COP21) received the news, the globetotter Vas Coda Mugabe’s next visit to Zimbabwe, was rescheduled to a week later than the conference end, in order to allow the despot to fly to Russia for a ten year prescription of the drug, which will enable him to comfortably stand in the 2018 ballot and rule until he is 120 years old. For more news, updates will be released as and when received bySibusiso Ngwenya,