- One of the 11 vendors, arrested, has now reportedly died in police custody.
- BULAWAYO MAN (26) SLAUGHTERED AND BRAAOED HIS DOG in full view of his neighbours, whom he also threatened with a similar fate.
- 'Hussein Noor (43) of Harare in court for allegedly defrauding Harvest House of $200 000 after falsely claiming that he could supply bricks'.
- Langa Nyathi (43) of Godlwayo village killed his ailing younger brother with a violent kick resulting in his intestines protruding .
- 'Nomakhosi Ntabeni (25) Bulawayo killed by her Zim husband Passmore Mugari (36 in SA, before he fled to Harare with their four-year-old son'.
In other news. Russian scientists are working on a pill that will allow people to live up to 120 years of age. As soon as the Zimbabwe delegation at the Paris Climate Conference (COP21) received the news, the globetotter Vas Coda Mugabe’s next visit to Zimbabwe, was rescheduled to a week later than the conference end, in order to allow the despot to fly to Russia for a ten year prescription of the drug, which will enable him to comfortably stand in the 2018 ballot and rule until he is 120 years old. For more news, updates will be released as and when received bySibusiso Ngwenya,