- HOW A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL STOPPED A TRAIN FROM going over a broken rail and killing over 300 passengers from Victoria Falls to Bulawayo in Zimbabwe
- NELSON CHAMISA'S PROMISES TO THE ZMIBABWE NATIONAL ARMY (ZNA)-Vote buying campaign promises
- GUKURAHUNDI IS NOT AN ISSUE BECAUSE SHONAS SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF NDEBELES'-VICE PRESIDENT Kembo Mohadi
- MNAMNAGWA OCCUPIES MOST billboards in cities and rural areas, and Chamisa is hardly visible, as if Mnangagwa is running a one-man race because MDC T admits they are broke
- ZIMBABWE HEALTH LEVY FUND in which every 5 cents from a dollar worth of airtime, and with effect from July 1 this year, blood will be for free in all public hospitals.
Many people, mostly believed to be Malawians, in transit from South Africa, Johannesburg city to Malawi via Zimbabwe were reportedly, seriously injured in a bus accident, early yesterday around 2am.
The bus, Nyali Luxury Coaches on board which the injured were travelling, was involved in a side swipe incident with a Mazda 323 vehicle approximately 20 kilometres from Musina town along the along the N1 highway.
The Mazda 323 car, was heading in the opposite direction and the side swipe incident resulted in the bus swerving off the road and overturning, causing a partial road blockage of the, now , notoriously dangerous N1 highway.
The N1 highway is a high traffic transport vein for international road haulage and coach passengers as it links South Africa to Zimbabwe and other African countries bordering Zimbabwe.
The victims along with the bus driver, mainly suffered broken limbs and were rushed to Musina hospital where they received treatment. More news to follow.
photos-herald-Nyali Luxury Coach
By Sibusiso Ngwenya