- CONSTITUTIONAL COURT STRIPS PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA OF POWERS to appoint and remove the Vice Presidents after it delivered a landmark ruling wherein it declared as unconstitutional the legality of the Constitution of Zimbabwe Amendment (No.1) Act
- CORONAVIRUS: Chinhoyi Provincial Hospital nurses recently fled after 2 suspected Covid-19 cases in fear of infection due to lack of protective clothing.
- 'CORONAVIRUS UK: UK COULD BE COMPENSATED AS MUCH AS £351billion by China after more than one million people globally, has cost the G7 group of nations including the UK, US and Japan a huge £3.2 trillion'
- 46 AFRICAN STATES HAVE REPORTED 9 198 positive cases and 414 deaths, besides SA and Egypt all reported over 100 cases
- EBOLA , (BSE)/mad cow disease, now Corona Virus from Covid affecting the whole globe-source meat..hmn-
Many people, mostly believed to be Malawians, in transit from South Africa, Johannesburg city to Malawi via Zimbabwe were reportedly, seriously injured in a bus accident, early yesterday around 2am.
The bus, Nyali Luxury Coaches on board which the injured were travelling, was involved in a side swipe incident with a Mazda 323 vehicle approximately 20 kilometres from Musina town along the along the N1 highway.
The Mazda 323 car, was heading in the opposite direction and the side swipe incident resulted in the bus swerving off the road and overturning, causing a partial road blockage of the, now , notoriously dangerous N1 highway.
The N1 highway is a high traffic transport vein for international road haulage and coach passengers as it links South Africa to Zimbabwe and other African countries bordering Zimbabwe.
The victims along with the bus driver, mainly suffered broken limbs and were rushed to Musina hospital where they received treatment. More news to follow.
photos-herald-Nyali Luxury Coach
By Sibusiso Ngwenya