- HOW A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL STOPPED A TRAIN FROM going over a broken rail and killing over 300 passengers from Victoria Falls to Bulawayo in Zimbabwe
- NELSON CHAMISA'S PROMISES TO THE ZMIBABWE NATIONAL ARMY (ZNA)-Vote buying campaign promises
- GUKURAHUNDI IS NOT AN ISSUE BECAUSE SHONAS SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF NDEBELES'-VICE PRESIDENT Kembo Mohadi
- MNAMNAGWA OCCUPIES MOST billboards in cities and rural areas, and Chamisa is hardly visible, as if Mnangagwa is running a one-man race because MDC T admits they are broke
- ZIMBABWE HEALTH LEVY FUND in which every 5 cents from a dollar worth of airtime, and with effect from July 1 this year, blood will be for free in all public hospitals.
Speaking at Daily Maverick’s The Gathering in Midrand, Malema said: “If they (the ANC government) are fighting, we will fight, with everything we have. We are fighting the state violence. The state violence will be met with violence.”
He denied he was putting the lives of his supporters at risk. “I’m putting my life at risk, believe it. I will do it myself,” he said.
Malema denied he was encouraging his supporters to use violence.
“There is not any violence that can be attributed to the EFF,” he said. This was unlike the ANC, which has been rocked by infighting about positions for candidates for the 3 August local government election lists.
“We must not take up arms to self-destruct because the enemy will set us up to self-destruct,” Malema said.
“We will take over this government and there will not be a single drop of blood under my instruction. But if we are fought, the members will say we have fought for far too long now.”
Malema told Al Jazeera earlier this year the EFF was prepared to take power through the barrel of a gun. The ANC laid charges of high treason against the EFF in response.
Source – Mzansi Online