- ZIMBABWE:All bodies are to be treated as COVID-19 contaminated and all burials will now be done within 24 hours
- CORONAVIRUS-New York records 630 deaths in a single day with deaths rising to 3,565 in the state and 113,704 positive cases,
- CORONAVIRUS-BORIS JOHNSON has written to opposition party leaders, to come together in the national interest against Covid-19
- COVID -19: Gove confirms deaths of 7 NHS staff, warning, whatever the weather 'don't go outside to lakes and the countryside .
- 14 of 15 Ethiopians arrested, while hiding at a Gwanda homestead one week, failed to cross into SA due to Covid-19 border closure of Beitbridge Border Post
- WELCOME EVERYONE: 277,500 MEMBERS, A Quarter of a million members, thank you for the fast growth, participation and continuous encouragement to others to join the group
- President Mnangagwa finally admits that his deputy VP Chiwenga, missing from publicity for months, is hospitalised in South Africa.
- ‘ZIM descends into a banana republic with military leaders and political leaders running militias who command some sections of the armed forces’
- ‘4armed robbers George Machanyangwa (37), Harmony Nyati (29), Polite Madamombe (34) and Titus Mashava (42) shot dead by police in Kwekwe’.
- MINISTRY OF INFOR PERMANANT SEC NICK MANGAGWA requests Zimbabweans to identify a road to be named after the President Mnangagwa.
The man cut a car, bed, sofa and mobile phone in half
When a couple splits up, usually all their shared possessions are divided between them.
But one man took it a step further and literally split everything they owned in two.
The man, from Germany, used a power tool to cut through items including a car and a bicycle.
His former girlfriend reportedly received her share of goods in the post, while the man, known on eBay as is selling his on the auction website.
His Opel Corsa currently has 23 bids with the current bid at €55. Four chairs have a current bid of €1,50, the sofa is at €1 and the bike, with five bids, is at €3,50.
The man can be seen cutting all the goods in half in a YouTube video entitled ‘For Laura’.
According to News.com.au, the video caption said: “Thank you for 12 ‘beautiful’ years Laura !!!!! you’ve really earned half.”
Other items that were cut in two included a bed, a letterbox, a wardrobe, a laptop and an iPhone. source-Independant