- CYCLONE IDAI 98 DEAD, 217 Missing, 102 Injured , 42 Marooned
- 'SEVERAL PEOPLE INJURED AFTER TRAM SHOOTING, one dead' in Dutch city of Utrecht
- Three suspected copper cable thieves were electrocuted today at Chestgate shopping centre in Chegutu -two dead
- 'BOEING SUCKED INTO controversial 'Simbabwe Airways' saga in which Simba Chikore (alias Mutsahuni), prejudiced the country of huge amounts of money between 2017 and 2018'.
- Tribalist gvt blames computer glitch for tribally motivated teacher recruitment,deploying Shona teachers in Bulawayo primary schools last week .
Farai Gwanza, (32) of Dindi Village under Chief Chitsungo in-PFungwe, Mashonaland East province, is facing a serious charge of undermining the authority of or insulting Mnangagwa,
Gwanza now knows that removing Mugabe and replacing him with his clone Mnangagwa, would change nothing as the same laws designed by the Mugabe Zanu pf regime to oppress the people , remain in place. He learnt the hard way recently after telling a man wearing a Zanu-PF T-Shirt , that he did not like an image of President Emmerson Mnangagwa.
Mnangagwa is on record for challenging the Constitutional Court finding that a section of the Criminal Law Codification and Reform Act that criminalises “undermining of the authority of the President” and communicating falsehoods which the people had argued was a draconian unconstitutional law.
Zimbabwe’s Constitution Section 31(a)(iii) criminalises publishing or communicating false statements prejudicial to the State and Section 33(a)(ii) criminalises undermining the authority of the President. The people argue that these laws violate the people’s rights but President Mnangagwa, argued that the laws are there in statute books in order to protect the reputation of the President. This to the discerning eye newzimbabwevision, is one of the several draconian provisions which hopefully will fall away when the laws of the land are aligned with a new Zimbabwe constitution which the nation adopted in 2013. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya