- MDC vice-chair Sikhala has threatened to initiate constitutional processes to push out Mnangagwa's government from power as the economic turmoil and deteriorating social and political space in Zimbabwe could not be allowed to continue.
- SIX Mutoko parents and teachers were arrested on Thursday for staging a protest against the deterioration of standards in the education sector
- 'A Twin Farm , Dromoland, Zimbabwe farmer has been arrested for shooting and injuring his two neighbours for trespassing into his property'
- AN Inyathi farmer of Twin Farm in Dromoland, Zimbabwe has been arrested on charges of shooting and injuring his two neighbours for trespassing into his property
- 'RYANAIR BOSS Michael O'Leary branded 'racist' after suggesting Muslim men should face extra searches at airports. because Muslim men 'are more likely to be terrorists'
A MASVINGO woman made five minor boys lick her privates before having sex with one, a mentally challenged 15-year-old, while the rest watched, a local court heard last week.
Florence Gumbiti, 35, of Mucheke high density suburb pleaded not guilty to rape and indecent assault when she appeared before magistrate Oliver Modzongachiso.
She was remanded to November 4 for trial while the victims undergo HIV tests.
Prosecutor, Shamiso Masokovere, told court that on October 21, this year, Gumbiti called two boys aged 15, along with two others aged 4 and a 3-year-old to her bedroom.
Court heard that she then undressed and lay on her bed and made the four younger boys lick her privates. After that, she allegedly had sex with the 15-year-old in full view of others.
Prosecutors said there were concerns the abuse might have been going on for some time after the 3-year-old showed curious understanding of sex which worried his parents.
The matter came to light when the 3-year-old told his parents that his 15-year-old friend was in Gumbiti’s bedroom having sex.
Upon being quizzed, the boy told his parents he could have joined his friend for sex if he had not been called back home.
A report was made to the police, leading to Gumbiti’s arrest. source-newzimbabwe