- Nine people died in an accident between a Greenfuel sugar cane truck and a kombi in Manzvire, 10km from Checheche, Manicaland today, with 17 passengers instead of the authorised 15 passengers.
- ACCIDENT: AN INTERCAPE BUS from Johannesburg South Africa to Malawi overturned this morning in Nyanda, about 15 kilometres from Masvingo.
- GEORGE HW BUSH, Ex US PRESIDENT (94), father of George W Bush, has died aged 94.
- LABOUR MP LlOYD RUSSELL-MOYLE HAS TOLD told the House of Commons he is HIV positive during a debate about World AIDs Day.
- INFORMATION IS POWER!-Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,
‘MATEBELELAND LIBERATION ORGANISATION (MLO) demands US$100 billion compensation from Zimbabwe government for gukurahundi genocide and the rapacious exploitation of her resources to benefit of Shona people at the exclusion of Matabeles’
The Matabeleland Liberation Organisation (MLO) leader Paul Siwela has stated that his party is demanding US$100 billion in damages to Matabeleland from the Zimbabwe government over the state sponsored gukurahundi genocide of the 1980s era.
Paul Siwela said, “Our demand, as MLO made to the Government of Zimbabwe through the Office of The President of Z imbabwe, was that Matabeleland be paid a compensation sum of US$100 billion for the multiple level damages suffered under successive Zimbabwe administrations since 18 April, 1980 and the rapacious exploitation of her resources to benefit of Shona people at the exclusion of Matabeles,” he said.
“The US$100 billion compensation covers the Matabeleland Genocide committed between 1980 and 1988 by the Zanu PF led government the loss of property, the needless subjection of Matabeleland people to economic sanctions imposed on Zimbabwe by the West for Zimbabwe’s political indiscretions, the marginalisation of our citizens and their loss of dignity which has caused them to be displaced, dehumanized, traumatised and dispersed across the globe as economic refugees.”
He urged the people of Matebeleland to reject an apology without compensation from the Zimbabwe government, adding
“Lets all stand together and enforce this demand for US$100Billion compensation as failure would be a betrayal of our of departed relatives,” More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.
INFORMATION IS POWER!- Lets invite friends and family worldwide and grow our numbers as fast as ‘bullet trains’ and shift the balance of power from our oppressors to the people of Zimbabwe. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 749 1 333 603
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 158,843
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 31,582 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 19,483 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,085 likes and 22,086 followers .
Followed by 11,671 people – .By Sibusiso Ngwenya.