- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
Newly-elected Mazowe North Member of Parliament Advocate Martin Dinha was yesterday sworn in as a legislator following his election victory last weekend. Clerk of Parliament Mr Kennedy Chokuda administered the oath in the National Assembly in terms of the Constitution. Adv Dinha, who contested on a Zanu-PF ticket, replaced Cde Edgar Chidavaenzi who was found dead early this year.
Soon after his swearing in, legislators mainly from Zanu-PF made a bee-line to congratulate Adv Dinha, who is also Mashonaland Central Provincial Affairs Minister. Meanwhile, Speaker of the National Assembly, Advocate Jacob Mudenda absolved Cabinet ministers who failed to attend question and answer sessions.
Harare Central MP Mr Murisi Zwizwai (MDC-T) had risen on a point of order and complained that there were few ministers in the Chamber. Mr Zwizwai had complained that ministers were in the habit of not attending question time.
But Adv Mudenda said in terms of the law and Parliament Standing Orders, ministers were supposed to send apologies if they had other commitments. He said in yesterday’s case, most ministers were attending a meeting that was held by President Mugabe in which he was meeting war veterans. source-Herald