- NELSON CHAMISA at the start of 2020, promised , he will unseat Mnangagwa who will fall within the first five weeks of 2020...hmn!
- THOKOZANE KHUPHE, MDC-T HAS RESOLVED TO RECALL ALL REMAINING MDC ALLIANCE MPs AND COUNCILLORS , setting the stage for a bruising fight in forthcoming by-elections.
- EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN OF ZESA HOLDINGS, DR SYDNEY GATA has been re-instated to his position as Executive Chairman.
- MDC-T ACTING PRESIDENT THOKOZANE KHUPHE HAS FIRED THE FOLLOWING EIGHT BULAWAYO Councilors from the party rendering their wards vacant:
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA CELEBRATED HIS 78th birthday today, like Mugabe, the road to 95 yrs old like Mugabe begins,..watch this space!
Chataika’s daughter Shamiso confirmed the death.
“My father passed on early around 2am from diabetes. He had been at home for the past week after he was discharged from hospital,” Shamiso said.
At the funeral wake yesterday, there were local Zanu-PF Mbare leaders, including the area’s MP Tendai Savanhu and the Mbare Chimurenga Choir.
Chipangano was an infamous violent group of youth who were Zanu-PF enforcers at the public markets, particularly the Mbare bus terminus, Carter House, Mupedzanhamo flea-market and the vegetable market.
They allocated selling space and chucked out suspected opposition supporters from vending sites.
Among its known leaders was Jim Kunaka, who has since joined the Zimbabwe People First party led by former vice-president Joice Mujuru.
Kunaka was not immediately available for comment as his mobile phone went unanswered.