- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
MatebelelandMnangagwa is using the traditional divide and rule tactic that Zanu pf employed with the then Defence Minister Nkala over Gukurahundi, now Obert Mpofu the ex Home Affairs Minister to destroy matebeleland after jailing defiant Chief Ndiweni 18 months and attempting to arrest ex vice president Phelekezela Mpoko on the same day the High Court blocked the MDC mother of all protest. Interestingly enough, the real criminal behind all this, Robert Mugabe, was given a US $10 million golden handshake by Mnangagwa,..what nonsense! We can only expect the radical Mthwakai group to react angrily to this open attack on matebeleland and subsequently more arestsand jailing by Mnangagwa and silencing of a defiant Matebeleland people. This will silence even the MDC in fear of meeting the same rough justice, case in point the Job Sikhala pending matter,..wake up Zimbabwe!
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1) Zimbabwe Global News 217,380 members
2) Democratic Prosperous Future 32,310 Members
3) Climate, Green Energy, Pollution 18,668 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 23,061 likes
Followed by 12,426 people