- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
MDC-ALLIANCE LEADER NELSON CHAMISA is not a “Messiah” or the answer to Zimbabwe’s current economic problems as Chamisa is eulogised in the private media as the one holding keys to resolving the current problems affecting the nation “I pity Chamisa because he is being invested with Messianic powers which he doesn’t wield,” said Charamba. Sibusiso Ngwenya
INFORMATION IS POWER!- Lets invite friends and family worldwide and grow our numbers as fast as ‘bullet trains’ and shift the balance of power from our oppressors to the people of Zimbabwe. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 749 1 333 603
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 159,004
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 31,626 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 19,531 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,085 likes and 22,086 followers .
Followed by 11,727 people – .By Sibusiso Ngwenya.