- DOMBOSHAVA MAN ( 38) ARRESTED FOR ALLEGEDLY ATTEMPTING to kill his three children by poisoning them.
- BULAWAYO MAN ARRESTED FOR ASSAULTING WIFE AND SHAVING HER HEAD WITH AN OKAPI KNIFE after she followed him to a sports bet shop to stop him from "wasting money."
- INFORMATION IS POWER!- Lets invite friends and family worldwide and grow our numbers as fast as 'bullet trains' and shift the balance of power from our oppressors to the people of Zimbabwe.
- ZAMBIA BANS ZIMBABWE'S MAZOE JUICE as it suspects that the imported Mazoe drink does not meet the national food safety standards.
- UNITED STATES LAUNCHES a five-year $35 million program that will offer services to 250,000 HIV-affected orphans and vulnerable children, 59,500 households, and 15,000 vulnerable youth.
MDC Alliance major partner, MDC-T is demanding that its partners must step up and show that they deserve constituencies they were allocated in the alliance agreement, because members of the alliance are mere briefcase parties not bringing supporters to the table but simply using the brand MDC-T brand and Morgan Tsvangirai to get MP jobs for themselves.
It is said that It is clear that all rallies so far held by the alliance, it has been a sea of MDC T red, who have the support, yet Alliance partners are not being fair and alliance must stop complaining about seats allocation because, as long as the principals and their executives have seats, that should be enough, else they are simply riding on the MDC T wave.
MDC Alliance spokesperson, Welshman Ncube, acknowledged, the disgruntlement among members and contests for council and parliamentary seat.
As this drama is happening on the ground, , on the other hand Prof Madhukuwho is representing Thokozani Khuphe says that the Concourt case is a the matter urgency in order to determine the legality of recalling Dr Khupe from Parliament, so a clear timeline frame on when do they respond, when do Madhuku and Khuphe file the heads of arguments and so on should be made.
Dr Khupe in her application challenging the expulsion has cited the Parliament of Zimbabwe, Speaker of Parliament Advocate Jacob Mudenda and MDC-T national deputy chairperson Mr Morgen Komichi as the first , second and third respondents respectively.
In the application, Dr Khupe says she approached the apex court as it has jurisdiction to determine whether Parliament or the President has failed to fulfil a constitutional obligation as expressly stipulated by section 167(2).
She argued that whenever Parliament’s attention has been drawn to a split or potential split in a political party, it has a constitutional obligation not to recognise a written notice from one of the groups without either taking the matter to court under an interpleader of sorts or referring the parties to a court for determination. Dr Khupe wants to be reinstated as a Member of Parliament.
www.newzimbabwevision.com warns that this was bound to happen, remeber this is Zimbabwe! We have at least 120 opposition political parties registered in the 2018 ballot, we are clearly headed for disaster, and Zanu pf, Mnangagwa, securocrats and the military regime are not complaining because this time the opposition are doing the work of self destruction themselves without zanu pf involvement,..wake up Zimbabwe!
Sibusiso Ngwenya. source – Chronicle