- 'Mnangagwa must just look around himself for corrupt people and criminals who occupy public office'-Chamisa
- ZAPU LEADER DUMISO DABENGWA who was treated in South Africa early this year, was see in a wheelchair at Joshua Mqabuko International Airport
- Four ambulances attended as 19 people were injured in a three kombis pile up near Bulawayo Entumbane Shopping Complex yesterday.
- JOHANE MARANGE APOSTOLIC sect members forcibly remove the seriously wounded kombi driver from hospital. He drove the kombi involved in the accident that claimed 13 lives in Macheke.
- CLIMATE AND POLLUTION DISASTERS: DURBAN KZN FLOODING in South Africa, 32 dead, soon after cyclone IDAI in Mozambique and Zimbabwe, see also online photos of plastic pollution on Durban beachfront
MDC Alliance MP-elect for Zengeza West Constituency Job Sikhala has been accused of wrecking a marriage as he made his way back to the house of assembly recently.
Sikhala however, denied the claims.
“I don’t know anything about that. If there is anything relating to that (alleged love affair) make it known.
“I don’t know about it,” said Sikhala when contacted for comment.
Wiwa, as he is known in political circles, allegedly quenched his sexual appetite with Lydia Nyamidzi during 2018 harmonised election campaigns.
Lydia, 24, is a mother of two and married to Obey Bangizai, 28.
Sikhala said he did not know the woman although there are messages where a person understood to be him acknowledges knowing the woman.
In some of the messages, from a number known to have belonged to Sikhala, the person knows that Lydia was married when they refer to Bangizai as of low standing in society.
[09:20, 8/4/2018] Lyie(image) (image) (image) : Ndakusuwa shaaa
[09:20, 8/4/2018] +263 77 375 6658: Wasuwei
[09:21, 8/4/2018] Lyie(image) (image) (image) : Zvinhu zvamaiguru kkkkkk
Lydia on Monday said she owed no one any explanation while threatening this journalist as well as sources of information.
“I don’t owe anyone any explanation. I will deal with you and your source,” she said.
Asked to comment on her request for ‘maiguru’s things’ from Sikhala, she said: “It is none of your business.
“I will deal with you.”
Bangisai and Lydia stays in Zengeza 2 which falls under Zengeza West Constituency where Sikhala was campaigning for the House of Assembly seat.
When the allegations surfaced, Lydia left her matrimonial home and went to the rural areas together with the couple’s two children.
Bangizai said his wife Nyamidzi had been having a secret phone at home where she would connect with Job and meet at Mubaiwa Hotel (formerly Hotel Nyamutamba) in Chitungwiza’s Zengeza 2 suburb.
“My wife could have met Job during campaigns and I later realized that my wife would go for campaigns with Job in the constituency.
“I firstly never knew what was happening because I would be at work,” said Bangizai who plaits hair for a living.
He said when he got wind of what was happening, Lydia confessed to have had been in love with Sikhala where they indulged in sex several times at Mubaiwa Hotel and at a lodge in town while Bangizai and Nyamidzi’s children were in Sikhala’s car.
“It is disheartening that my wife would go and meet Sikhala while I was at work and I used to respect Sikhala not knowing that he was seeing my wife behind my back.
“I took Job as a leader but he has ruined my marriage,” said Bangizai.Source – H-Metro