- 'CHAMISA IS STAGE MANAGING , TO DRAW SYMPATHY FROM OTHER OPPOSITION POLITICIANS , who were now allegedly withdrawing from the MDC alliance and going back to their original parties'-Emmerson Mnangagwa
- CHAMISA'S COURT CHALLENGE AGAINST MNANGAGWA election victory will be heard on the 22nd of August 2018 at 10:00am.
- US SINGER 'QUEEN OF SOUL' ARETHA FRANKLIN (76) HAS DIED AFTER BATTLING CANCER The US singer, whose career spanned seven decades, passed away at her home in Detroit, Michigan, on Thursday, surrounded by her family.
- EMMERSON MNANGAGWA'S SECURITY HAS BEEN BEEFED UP, at all public functions, and all dignitaries, including his Zimbabwe government Cabinet ministers, have to be frisked by his Mnangwa's aides before they take seats near him.
- BREAKING NEWS: ZANU PF TO USE ITS MAJORITY IN PARLIAMENT TO MAKE NUMEROUS CONSTITUTIONAL CHANGES, including raising the minimum age for presidential aspirants from the current 40 year to 55, effectively making Chamisa (40) only eligible for Zimbabwe's presidential office in 2033.
MDC-T official , also the MDC ALLIANCE Deputy Treasurer General , Chalton Hwende said, “Our Petition challenging the electoral theft by @edmnangagwa has been filed. Tomorrow the lawyers will speak to the press. No to subversion of the people’s will.”
Senator David Coltart, an MDC-Alliance senior official has stated that the Zimbabwe government’s plans for an inauguration on 2018Sunday, 12 August , for president-elect Emmerson Mnangagwa will be interrupted when the MDC partly file Nelson Chamisa’s election petition.
Coltart said, “The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has sent out invitations to a Presidential inauguration ceremony this weekend. That is lawful but the plans will be interrupted when we file President Chamisa’s election petition this week. Section 94(1)(b) applies.”
WWW.NEWZIMBABWEVISION, says before people lose focus and get over excited, lets all remember that this is the same court that legitimised the Operation Restore Legacy coup, and past stolen elections by Zanu pf ever since 18 April 1980, and legitimised the swearing in of president Mnangagwa and his deputies Chiwenga and Mohadi,…just don’t hold your breath on anything coming out of any action because you are dealing with a military regime. Lest you forget, the biggest name in MDC T and ever in Zimbabwe’s opposition, the late Richard Morgan Tsvangirai, went to court each time after losing elections to Mugabe’s Zanu pf since 2000, until he eventually lost the fight when his number was called up by the good Lord.
Remember many Zimbabweans blindly believed that the military had removed Mugabe and brought in Mnangagwa and Chiwenga in November 2017 so that they could hand over Zimbabwe on a silver platter to you all,..wake up Zimbabwe, you are now living in a military state!