- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
‘MDC banned from Q&Answer sessions with Ministers in parliament because they do not recognise Mnangagwa as President’ Jacob Mudenda
The Speaker of Parliament Advocate Jacob Mudenda has issued a ruling banning MDC members of Parliament from participating in a Question and Answer session with Ministers in parliament because their party does not recognise Emmerson Mnangagwa as President of the country.
Mudenda the ruling after Justice Minister Ziyambi Ziyambi said, “Members of the opposition have refused to recognise President Mnangagwa so they cannot expect an answer from the Minister whom the President has appointed.”
Mudenda says until the issue has been resolved he will allow the position, proposed by Minister Ziyambi, that opposition members not ask Ministers questions because they don’t recognise Mnangagwa who appointed them.
Open Parly ZW@OpenParlyZw · 8hReplying to @OpenParlyZwMinister Ziyambi: Members of the opposition have refused to recognise President Mnangagwa so they cannot expect an answer from the Minister whom the President has appointed.
Open Parly ZW@OpenParlyZwSpeaker Mudenda says until the issue has been resolved he will allow the position, proposed by Minister Ziyambi, that opposition members not ask Ministers questions because they don’t recognise @edmnangagwa who appointed them.
92:06 PM – Oct 23, 2019 · Harare, ZimbabweTwitter Ads info and privacySee Open Parly ZW’s other Tweets
MDC members walk out of parliament every time when Mnangagwa is addressing because they say he is illegitimate.
Mudenda recently told them that they are not going to get their allowances for a number of months.Source – Byo24 WELCOME EVERYONE: 268,102 MEMBERS, 1000 new members a day. A Quarter of a million members, thank you for the fast growth, participation and continuos encouragement to others to join the group, and engage other progressive minded people in respectful and inclusive debate focused on information dissemination in issues that directly affect the ordinary person including human rights, good governance, accountability, transparency, housing, employment, development, girl child, equality, gender, peace, climate change, polllution, youth, freedom and more issues that directly affect the ordinary person. Information dissemination empowers the readers so that they are better placed to make well informed decisions and choices such as voting. Please feel free to add and encourage others to join.INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b ‘Twitter-@sibungwenor whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows:
1) Zimbabwe Global News 268,102 Members2) Newzimbabwevision.com website 24,135 likes24,158 followers.Manages Newzimbabwevision
Followed by 12,683https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967/videos/10216973817674517/?t=