- 'ZIMBABWE'S academic certificates now for bond notes and toilet paper under militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime' Wake up Zimbabwe!-Sibusiso Ngwenya
- MDC-ALLIANCE ACTIVISTS AND CIVIL SOCIETY PARTNERS HAVE fled to South Africa for safety.
- ' Zimbabwe, Sudan and DRC were supposed to fall within a week as part of United States' aggressive plan against Africa'. George Charamba
- MDC-Alliance organising secretary Amos Chibaya has joined his fellow lawmaker from Chiwundura Livingstone Chiminya in remand prison
- Zupco buses start plying routes between Bulawayo Central Business District and residential suburbs and provide affordable transport to commuters.
‘MDC HIJACKED BY DICTATORS by dictators “there is no vacancy” sounds familiar and synonymous with zanupf’-Former MDC legislator Norman Mpofu
Former MDC legislator Norman Mpofu has said if true that MDC Alliance leader Nelson Chamisa won’t be contested at MDC Alliance congress as is alleged National Organiser Amos Chibaya said, then cry the beloved people’s party. They can as well do without the congress.
He said the forth coming congress is about the Presidency after the departure of Morgan Tsvangirai.
“Morgan was not contested not because there was no vacancy but because the man was a darling and no one was prepared to challenge him. He never blocked any one from challenging him. If indeed MDC is about bringing democracy into the country it must walk the talk. Why is MDC copying so much from zanupf. The phrase “there is no vacancy” sounds familiar and synonymous with zanupf,” he said.
“This party was a people’s project but has been hijacked by dictators. I can not imagine an organization of this nature barring its supporters from electing a party President of their choice. In fact I don’t understand why a person as popular as Chamisa is avoiding congress. He is an acting President . There is a natural vacancy at the helm of the party created by the death of Tsvangirai . That is a fact. That vacancy is yet to be filled but a mere mortal in the form of Chibaya declares that there is no vacancy.”
He asked if MDC is Chamisa’s personal property?
“Is it no longer guided by its constitution? If these guys are not stopped MDC is going to be the most fertile breeding ground for dictators,”he said.Source – Byo24News