- BULAWAYO MAYOR MGUNI says he wasn't on leave last week when town clerk Dube was suspended by his deputy, Tinashe Kambarami.
- 'ZIMBABWE HUMAN RIGHTS ORGANISATION (ZHRO) responds to VOA News questions, after false allegations and libellous statements from habitual liar Nick Mangwana'
- FAR RIGHT GROUP BRITAIN FIRST an anti immigration group has been fined £44,200 by the election watchdog for failing to follow “basic” financial laws.
- "Met Uebert Angel, a televangelist and businessman, who is founder of Spirit Embassy in the UK and Bro" President Yoweri Kaguta Museveni on Twitter.
- MDC LEADER NELSON CHAMISA wants to force Mnangagwa to the negotiating table and to lead Zimbabwe's transition to a 'new dispensation'.
Politial agitator, the MDC opposition leader Nelson Chamisa risks facing a rebellion from his disgruntled supportersover the MDC party’s decision to fail to stand in full support of the MDC deputy national chairperson Job Sikhala for calling for the overthrow of President Mnangagwa before 2023 and instead disowning statements by Job Sikhala that the party would overthrow President Emmerson Mnangagwa before the 2023 general elections. The MDC went on to claim that the St Mary’s MP was expressing his own opinion not the MDC position.
The issue has escalated further as the militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime has moved the MDC Deputy National Chairperson Job Sikhala’s initial court appearance has been moved to Masvingo at 2 PM on Wednesday. Prosecutors claim that Sikhala’s threats to overthrow President Emmerson Mnangagwa were issued in Bikita, which gives Masvingo courts jurisdiction over the matter.
Job Sikhala stands accused of plotting to subvert a constitutionally elected government through calling for the over throw of Zimbabwe’s president Emmerson Mnangagwa before 2023, a crime that attracts up to 20 years imprisonment if convicted.
www.newzimbabwevision.com says that these are clear signs of panic by the regime, now in fear of the disgruntled Zimbabwe public turning up in court in Harare, in support o the MDC National Chairperson Job Sikhala. The government is trying to pacify the volatile Harare public, and stop this degenerating into another brutal multiple murders scene as the trigger happy Zimbabwe military (ZNA) disperse protesters in full view of the international media. It is obvious this will be a further escalation of sanctions by the Western world upon the militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime.
At present, we are aware that the MDC Youth Secretary General Gift Siziba has been summoned by Harare police over statements he uttered at a public gathering where he allegedly threatened to go after President Emmerson Mnangagwa. Sibusiso Ngwenya
see more at http://newzimbabwevision.com/mnangagwas-zanu-pf-panics-and-moves-mdc-dep-nat-chair-sikhalas-initial-court-appearance-to-masvingo-at-2-pm-on-wednesday/
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1) Global News 4us all 206,372Members2) Democratic Prosperous Future 32,224 Members3) Climate, Green Energy, Pollution 18,708 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,802 likes22,796 followers