- CIRCUS: NELSON CHAMISA SAYS HE HAS THE SOLUTIONS TO ZIMBABWE'S ECONOMIC CRISIS and has demanded that the government reverses and refunds Zimbabweans all the money they lost to government through the new tax regime, which deducts two cents on every dollar for electronic transactions.
- DEPOSED EX PRESIDENT MUGABE'S SON IN LAW Simbarashe Chikore (41) has appeared before Harare Provincial Magistrate Elisha Singano on allegations of kidnapping after handing himself in to himself to the police accompanied by his lawyer Jonathan Samukange.
- NORTON MP, Mnangagwa and Mutasa's nephew Temba Mliswa says President Emmerson Mnangagwa must take back the finance ministry from Finance minister Mthuli Ncube as the former Finance Minister Patrick Chinamasa was far much better.
- FINANCE and Economic Development Minister Professor Mthuli Ncube has dumped Acie Mutumanje Lumumba, as chairman of the Communications Taskforce in the ministry, three days after his appointment.
- FOUR RESERVE BANK OF ZIMBABWE (RBZ) DIRECTORS SUSPENDED after allegations of crimes ranging from off-the-books bond notes to corrupt allocation of foreign currency and running a foreign currency cartel.
MDC PRESIDENT NELSON CHAMISA APPOINTS Welshman Ncube and Morgen Komichi as his co-deputies as MDC-T reverts back to its original MDC name. The appointments are new party spokesperson Jacob Mafume, Senator Elias Mudzuri vice president, Senator Morgen Komichi , vice president, Professor Welshman Ncube vice president, Senator Thabitha Khumalo national chairperson, honourable Tendai Biti vice national chairperson and secretary-general is honourable Douglas Mwonzora. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.
INFORMATION IS POWER!- Lets invite friends and family worldwide and grow our numbers as fast as ‘bullet trains’ and shift the balance of power from our oppressors to the people of Zimbabwe. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 749 1 333 603
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 158,389
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 31,529 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 19,411 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,085 likes and 22,086 followers .
Followed by 11,594 people – By Sibusiso Ngwenya.