- UNITED STATES CONFIRMED CORONAVIRUS CASES REACH 7,099,967 just days after reaching the 200,000 deaths mark.
- OUTSPOKEN CLERIC ,ALSO ONE OF PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA'S TOP ADVISORS, Shingi Munyeza, (pictured below), yesterday said the Zimbabwe's crisis is man-made, and mainly centred on unresolved succession matrix.
- BOY (7) MURDERED, HEAD , NECK, ARMS AND LEGS HACKED OFF, IN MUREWA.A 7-year-old boy from Makore Village under Chief Mangwende in Murewa was allegedly murdered last week in a suspected case of ritual killing
- ZIMBABWE NATIONAL STUDENTS UNION (ZINASU) PRESIDENT Takudzwa Ngadziore was denied bail on Monday after a magistrate said he was a threat to public safety.
- MUM OF THREE, (31) NHS ROTHERHAM OPERATING DEPARTMENT worker chased down street and stabbed to death with machete by estranged husband (41)
MDC-T ACTING PRESIDENT THOKOZANE KHUPHE HAS FIRED THE FOLLOWING EIGHT BULAWAYO Councilors from the party rendering their wards vacant:
1. Tinashe Kambarami (Ward 3)2. Enerst Rafamoyo (Ward 20)3. Tineruvimbo Maposa (Ward 21)4. Donaldson Mabuto (Ward 9)5. Concilia Mlalazi (Ward 18)6. Norman Hlabani Ward 26)7. Lilian Mlilo Ward 128. Clayton Zana
The Minister of Local Government July Moyo has instructed the Town Clerk to inform the Zimbabwe Electoral Commission that the wards are now vacant. Sibusiso Ngwenya. byo24