- BULAWAYO to end refuse collection from Mahatshula, Woodville, Killarney, Emhlangeni and parts of the CBD due to fuel shortages
- DUMISO DABENGWA'S MOTHER was shot dead in cold blood Rhodesian Special Branch forces in 1978 in Gwatemba
- Parirenyatwa Group of Hospitals gives an update on explosion at Parirenyatwa hospital
- EX- (Zinara) boss Chitukutuku's US$20m assets frozen as he is given a 30-day ultimatum to account for everything by High Court judge Justice Erica Ndewere
- Tearful Britains 2nd female PM, Theresa May will resign as Prime Minister and Conservative Party leader on 7 June 2019.
Gutu’s statements comes after a High Court judge on Wednesday delivered a ruling that Chamisa is not the legitimate President of MDC.
“There shall be very, very serious and far-reaching implications and repercussions following upon Justice Edith Mushore’s judgment handed down yesterday.” Gutu said. “Party assets and funds that are presently in unlawful hands shall be recovered. Absolutely no doubt about that!”
Gutu told the MDC that if they agree with the court judgement they must not attack the court but lodge an appeal.
“Any decent lawyer worth his/salt will tell you that when you don’t agree with the ruling of a court of law, you don’t lambast the judicial officer and/or any other court official for that matter. You simply lodge an appeal against the court’s ruling to a superior court. Simple!”
Source – Byo24News