- DOMBOSHAVA MAN ( 38) ARRESTED FOR ALLEGEDLY ATTEMPTING to kill his three children by poisoning them.
- BULAWAYO MAN ARRESTED FOR ASSAULTING WIFE AND SHAVING HER HEAD WITH AN OKAPI KNIFE after she followed him to a sports bet shop to stop him from "wasting money."
- INFORMATION IS POWER!- Lets invite friends and family worldwide and grow our numbers as fast as 'bullet trains' and shift the balance of power from our oppressors to the people of Zimbabwe.
- ZAMBIA BANS ZIMBABWE'S MAZOE JUICE as it suspects that the imported Mazoe drink does not meet the national food safety standards.
- UNITED STATES LAUNCHES a five-year $35 million program that will offer services to 250,000 HIV-affected orphans and vulnerable children, 59,500 households, and 15,000 vulnerable youth.
The drama in MDC T is endless as today the splinter MDC T group held its extraordinary congress in Bulawayo where
a new national standing committee with former MDC-T party vice-president Dr Thokozani Khupe as its new presiden and Obert Gutu elected as the deputy president, Abednico Bhebhe the new chairman and Nixon Nyikadzino as the party’s secretary-general.
Thokozani Khupe addressed the gathering and said that the leadership issue has been put to rest and shames those who had hijacked the MDC T party.
The new MDC T according to Khuphe will begin selecting candidates for the 2018 harmonised elections as they work on their manifesto in readiness for the polls set for July this year.
The chairperson of the SADC , also the guest of honour at the MDC T congress Dr Jessie Kabwila of the Malawi Congress Party, said constitutionalism must not start at a government level but must be engrained at political party level, adding that the squabbles that have been going on in the MDC-T party show a lack of constitutionalism in the MDC T party.. By Sibusiso Ngwenya, Source – zbc