- 'ONLY THIRTY' attend Movement for Democratic Change formation led by Thokozani Khupe at their manifesto launch in Harare
- PHOTOS OF TOYAL HIGHNESSES THE DUKE AND DUCHESSOF SUSSEX, WEDDING PHOTOS-was a special one indeed as she smiled throughout, the wedding,
- ROYAL WEDDING, TO BE WATCHED BY OVER ONE BILLION PEOPLE WORLDWIDE Die hard Royal fans, in their thousands are streaming to the Windsor area in London, for space to watch the historical event as Megan Markle marries Prince Harry at St Georges Chapel
- A CUBANA de AVIACION Boeing 737-200 has crashed with 104 people on board on takeoff from Havana's Jose Marti International Airport.
- MASS SCHOOL SHOOTING AT SANTA FE HIGH SCHOOL IN USA, leaves ten dead
The drama in MDC T is endless as today the splinter MDC T group held its extraordinary congress in Bulawayo where
a new national standing committee with former MDC-T party vice-president Dr Thokozani Khupe as its new presiden and Obert Gutu elected as the deputy president, Abednico Bhebhe the new chairman and Nixon Nyikadzino as the party’s secretary-general.
Thokozani Khupe addressed the gathering and said that the leadership issue has been put to rest and shames those who had hijacked the MDC T party.
The new MDC T according to Khuphe will begin selecting candidates for the 2018 harmonised elections as they work on their manifesto in readiness for the polls set for July this year.
The chairperson of the SADC , also the guest of honour at the MDC T congress Dr Jessie Kabwila of the Malawi Congress Party, said constitutionalism must not start at a government level but must be engrained at political party level, adding that the squabbles that have been going on in the MDC-T party show a lack of constitutionalism in the MDC T party.. By Sibusiso Ngwenya, Source – zbc