- Basic Instructions Before leaving Earth (Bible 37) ROMANS 2 God's righteous judgement
- MDC SG Mwonzora has declared all suspensions and expulsions made ahead of MDC's May elective congress null and void.
- Chivayo absolved by court of any criminal liability in the US$5,6 million fraud charge involving Zimbabwe Power Company (ZPC)’s Gwanda solar project.
- CHOLERA FEARS, no clean water stagnant water, not draining, decomposing bodies floating in Manicaland
- Whole village, police station and government complex at Rusitu in Chimanimani swept away by cyclone floods, many dead, several missing.
The drama in MDC T is endless as today the splinter MDC T group held its extraordinary congress in Bulawayo where
a new national standing committee with former MDC-T party vice-president Dr Thokozani Khupe as its new presiden and Obert Gutu elected as the deputy president, Abednico Bhebhe the new chairman and Nixon Nyikadzino as the party’s secretary-general.
Thokozani Khupe addressed the gathering and said that the leadership issue has been put to rest and shames those who had hijacked the MDC T party.
The new MDC T according to Khuphe will begin selecting candidates for the 2018 harmonised elections as they work on their manifesto in readiness for the polls set for July this year.
The chairperson of the SADC , also the guest of honour at the MDC T congress Dr Jessie Kabwila of the Malawi Congress Party, said constitutionalism must not start at a government level but must be engrained at political party level, adding that the squabbles that have been going on in the MDC-T party show a lack of constitutionalism in the MDC T party.. By Sibusiso Ngwenya, Source – zbc