- POLITICS IS A DIRTY GAME: HERO TO ZERO IN 37 YEARS: Independence 18 April 1980- Coup on 14 November 2017
- SUSPENDED (ZINARA CEO Engineer Nancy Masiyiwa-Chamisa and finance director Taranhike fired, for alleged gross incompetence and abuse of office.
- (RBZ) orders banks to freeze all accounts belonging to, Kudakwashe Tagwirei a.k.a 'Queen Bee's Sakunda Holdings, Sakunda Holdings sister companies; Access Finance, Spartan Security and Croco Motors,
- SHEFFIELD CLIMATE CHANGE PROTEST: brought city to a standstill as children lobby the government and people over the destruction of the climate,
- UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE 2019 class of graduating medical students to boycott their graduation due to be capped by President Mnangagwa.
MDC-T executive members are allegedly against leader Richard Morgan Tsvangirai’s idea of a grand coalition with other pro democracy groups despite his claims that the party has endorsed the idea.
MDC-T local government secretary Eddie Cross said the majority of members were against the idea.
Tsvangirai claimed over the weekend that MDC-T national executive had given him the full mandate to enter into coalition negotiations. Source: newsday