- RTD GEN: VICE-PRESIDENT Constantino Chiwenga's estranged wife, Marry Mubaiwa, has appealed to child rights activists to help her secure custody of her children, repeating claims that the former army boss is after her life, and alleged that President Emmerson Mnangagwa has failed to assist her.
- Zanu-PF wants Chamisa Biti charged with treason over sanctions
- ZANU PF PUSHES FOR life Presidency for President Emmerson Mnangagwa, round 2, enter Mugabe culture..lets go!
- CHINA HAS FIRED ‘ a nuclear -capable hypersonic missile that circled the earth before speeding towards its target and striking the target' catching US intelligence services by surprise, it was reported.
- HARARE SODOM AND GOMORAH SEX PARTY-FIFTEEN of the 16 Harare residents arrested on Saturday for engaging in a sex orgy at a private house in Kuwadzana 2 were yesterday released on free bail and remanded to today.
MDC-T senior member Job Wiwa Sikhala has added his voice in condemning the claims by vice president Emmerson Mnangagwa who said former Rhodesian Prime Minister Ian Smith confided in him that Joshua Nkomo did not win the elections at independence because he represented the interests of the whites while President Robert Mugabe represented majority blacks that is why he won.
The remarks sparked wide condemnation of Mnangagwa.
“He truly loved Zimbabwe. Had a vision which is still our dream. He was and will never be a sellout in life and death. We loved you so much Father Zimbabwe,” posted Sikhala.
Tawanda Karikoga said for a very long time zanu pf lied to us into believing Father Zimbabwe was tribalistic.
Tinashe Mushayavanhu said true leader, Iconic.
“A Mandela figure. He alongside the likes of Chidzero, Victoria Chitepo, Ruth Chinamano, Victoria Chitepo, Edson Zvobgo, were among the sane ones. Now its all gone,” he said.
“Now we have the Weevils firmly in charge, destroying our country.”
Munyaradzi Edwin Jambaya said Nkomo was a true symbol for unity “You’d never hear any negative speech from him, just like Mandela,” he said.
Source – Byo24News
see more at www.newzimbabwevision.com