- ZIMBABWE:All bodies are to be treated as COVID-19 contaminated and all burials will now be done within 24 hours
- CORONAVIRUS-New York records 630 deaths in a single day with deaths rising to 3,565 in the state and 113,704 positive cases,
- CORONAVIRUS-BORIS JOHNSON has written to opposition party leaders, to come together in the national interest against Covid-19
- COVID -19: Gove confirms deaths of 7 NHS staff, warning, whatever the weather 'don't go outside to lakes and the countryside .
- 14 of 15 Ethiopians arrested, while hiding at a Gwanda homestead one week, failed to cross into SA due to Covid-19 border closure of Beitbridge Border Post
MDC-T senior member Job Wiwa Sikhala has added his voice in condemning the claims by vice president Emmerson Mnangagwa who said former Rhodesian Prime Minister Ian Smith confided in him that Joshua Nkomo did not win the elections at independence because he represented the interests of the whites while President Robert Mugabe represented majority blacks that is why he won.
The remarks sparked wide condemnation of Mnangagwa.
“He truly loved Zimbabwe. Had a vision which is still our dream. He was and will never be a sellout in life and death. We loved you so much Father Zimbabwe,” posted Sikhala.
Tawanda Karikoga said for a very long time zanu pf lied to us into believing Father Zimbabwe was tribalistic.
Tinashe Mushayavanhu said true leader, Iconic.
“A Mandela figure. He alongside the likes of Chidzero, Victoria Chitepo, Ruth Chinamano, Victoria Chitepo, Edson Zvobgo, were among the sane ones. Now its all gone,” he said.
“Now we have the Weevils firmly in charge, destroying our country.”
Munyaradzi Edwin Jambaya said Nkomo was a true symbol for unity “You’d never hear any negative speech from him, just like Mandela,” he said.
Source – Byo24News
see more at www.newzimbabwevision.com