- GOSPEL musician Ivy Kombo and husband Admire Chasi trial
- US$100Million luxury apartments in Borrowdale West to be named after Mnangagwa.
- ZIMBABWE restricts gatherings and food vending as cholera cases rise
- CCC OPPOSITION now wants Chamisa, Mnangagwa dialogue
- 'I'M the CIO godfather, -plan against me and a I'll know!'-Mnangagwa
MDC-T senior member Job Wiwa Sikhala has added his voice in condemning the claims by vice president Emmerson Mnangagwa who said former Rhodesian Prime Minister Ian Smith confided in him that Joshua Nkomo did not win the elections at independence because he represented the interests of the whites while President Robert Mugabe represented majority blacks that is why he won.
The remarks sparked wide condemnation of Mnangagwa.
“He truly loved Zimbabwe. Had a vision which is still our dream. He was and will never be a sellout in life and death. We loved you so much Father Zimbabwe,” posted Sikhala.
Tawanda Karikoga said for a very long time zanu pf lied to us into believing Father Zimbabwe was tribalistic.
Tinashe Mushayavanhu said true leader, Iconic.
“A Mandela figure. He alongside the likes of Chidzero, Victoria Chitepo, Ruth Chinamano, Victoria Chitepo, Edson Zvobgo, were among the sane ones. Now its all gone,” he said.
“Now we have the Weevils firmly in charge, destroying our country.”
Munyaradzi Edwin Jambaya said Nkomo was a true symbol for unity “You’d never hear any negative speech from him, just like Mandela,” he said.
Source – Byo24News
see more at www.newzimbabwevision.com