- FORMER, ZANU PF, NATIONAL SECRETARY FOR ADMINISTRATION, Didymus Mutasa (84) bounces back into Zanu-PF
- BULAWAYO MATERDEI HOSPITAL will charge US$ 60 for casualty, US$3000 for a general ward and US$5000 for ICU for Coronavirus.
- WHICH PARTY deserves such a party card for its brainwashed supporters...yep, I thought so,..shhhh!
- 400 ELEPHANTS FOUND DEAD, 800 TUSKS LYING UNGUARDED AND POACHING FEARS, after Hundreds of elephants have mysteriously died over the past two months in Botswana, from a possible disease or toxin in the area in the Okavango Delta by conservationists, with fears more could die from a possible disease or toxin in the area. Botswana has the largest population of elephants in Africa, around one-third of all elephants on the continent.
- OPPOSITION NELSON CHAMISA MDC ALLIANCE 'S Mberengwa North constituency co-ordinating committee secretary, Trinos Chinyoka (46), who had been missing for three days, died on Saturday after falling into an uncovered disused gold mine shaft at night at Chabudapasi Gold Mine near Yorkes business centre but was only found after searching for three days.
MDC-T senior member Job Wiwa Sikhala has added his voice in condemning the claims by vice president Emmerson Mnangagwa who said former Rhodesian Prime Minister Ian Smith confided in him that Joshua Nkomo did not win the elections at independence because he represented the interests of the whites while President Robert Mugabe represented majority blacks that is why he won.
The remarks sparked wide condemnation of Mnangagwa.
“He truly loved Zimbabwe. Had a vision which is still our dream. He was and will never be a sellout in life and death. We loved you so much Father Zimbabwe,” posted Sikhala.
Tawanda Karikoga said for a very long time zanu pf lied to us into believing Father Zimbabwe was tribalistic.
Tinashe Mushayavanhu said true leader, Iconic.
“A Mandela figure. He alongside the likes of Chidzero, Victoria Chitepo, Ruth Chinamano, Victoria Chitepo, Edson Zvobgo, were among the sane ones. Now its all gone,” he said.
“Now we have the Weevils firmly in charge, destroying our country.”
Munyaradzi Edwin Jambaya said Nkomo was a true symbol for unity “You’d never hear any negative speech from him, just like Mandela,” he said.
Source – Byo24News
see more at www.newzimbabwevision.com