- 'MDC-T Spokesperson Obert Gutu banned from setting foot at the party's Harvest House headquarters by a group of party youths calling themselves The Vanguard'
- Zimbabwe is experiencing a new beginning aimed at achieving political and economic gain. The media are powerful growth accelerators if handled correctly and we the media have the power to bring positive change
- Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) has appointed Ms Faith Mazani as its new Commissioner-General with effect from 1 February 2018
- "MDC T being the largest opposition must lead by example in picking a leader. As per MDC T Constitution elect leaders at Congress and not handpick them?'-Temba Mliswa
- It is reported that Movement for Democratic Change (MDC T) treasurer, former Chimanimani member of parliament Roy Bennett and his wife‚ Heather‚ died today in a helicopter crash in Canada.
The ailing leader of MDC Morgan Tsvangirai on Friday left the country for his routine medical checkup in South Africa.
This was confirmed by his spokesperson Luke Tamborinyoka on Friday afternoon.
According to Tamborinyoka, President Emmerson Mnangagwa, accompanied by Vice President Chiwenga, made a courtesy call to see Tsvangirai at his home just as Tsvangirai was about to leave the country.
“We thank President Mnangagwa for his gesture to come and pay a visit to the former Prime Minister of the land. We thank him for his gesture, which is in keeping with our African culture.”
The leaders reportedly held a 45-minute closed door meeting and discussed the current dire situation in the country, the plight of the people, the cash crisis afflicting the country, the urgency of free and fair elections to ensure a return to legitimacy as well as the need to engage the international community so that the country rejoins the family of nations. Byo24News