- ZANU-PF DEPLOYS ex ministers who were dropped from Cabinet to the party headquarters where they will take up full-time jobs.
- AFTER SEIZING, G40 kingpins Jonathan Moyo and Robert Zhuwawo farms, state seizes Kasukuwere's Concorpia Farm in Mazowe.
- CHAMISA 'holed up' at Matapi Police Station as dozens of Mbare residents were attacked by machete wielding Zanu-PF youths, baying for his blood
- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
- HARARE COUNCIL failing to provide clean water to the residents suspends three senior water engineers
The MDCT leader, Richard Morgan Tsvangirai came face to face with the full wrath of Zanu pf’s lack of constitutionalism when officials denied him access to MDCT officials recently convicted over the murder of Zimbabwe Republic Police (ZRP) Inspector Petros Mutedza at Glenview 3 shopping centre five years.
Tsvangirai wanted to see incarcerated, Phineas Nhatarikwa, Last Maengahama, Yvonne Musarurwa and MDCT councillor Tungamirai Madzokere but the prison officials, a law unto themselves, refused him entry and told him to seek clearance from Zimbabwe Prisons and Correctional Services (ZPCS) Commissioner-General Paradzai Zimondi. over a basic right, which is to see incarcerated people. More news to follow,…by Sibusiso Ngwenya
photo-newsday-Tsvangirai at Chikurubi Maximum prison