- Boris Johnson Johnon who is expecting his second child with Carrie is in December confirms he has six children
- AFTER 42 MILION CORONAVIRUS CASES AND OVER 670,000 deaths, US eases coronavirus travel restrictions, re-opening to passengers from the UK, EU and other nations.
- BREAKING NEWS: South Africa Johannesburg's Zimbabwean mayor Jolee Dee Matongo who was elected only last month, has died in a car crash
- A BBC Panorama investigation has found evidence that suggests one of Britain's biggest companies paid a bribe to the former Zimbabwean leader Robert Mugabe
- ANCIENT WORLD'S BIGGEST tree, by volume on Earth, 275ft (83m) General Sherman, about 2,500 years old in California's world-famous Sequoia National Park is wrapped with fire-resistant blankets.
Legendary musician Oliver Mtukudzi has come under rare attack for performing at the Zanu PF One Million Man March.
Mtukudzi sang just two songs in between Grace Mugabe and President Robert Mugabe’s address.
The VVIP section including Grace took the dance floor.
But that seem to have annoyed some people.
On social media twitter platform, people said Mtukudzi should not have associated with Zanu PF.
Leading that chorus of disapproval was MDC-T national spokesperson, Obert Gutu.
He posted, “Tuku has sold out his soul for few pieces of silver!
Thomas Mapfumo WOYE
“Tuku shouldn’t go political!”
However, Zanu-PF National Commissar Savior Kasukuwere came in full defence of Mtukudzi.
He said “Stop that Obert . He is just a musician and if you need him ask ! Stop It”.
Minister Jonathan Moyo was full of praise for the singer.
He said “Sounds of Oliver Mtukudzi enveloping #MillionManMarch right now. Everyone here under the spiritual spell of pure musical beauty at work!”.by Thobekile Zhou