- UNITED STATES LAUNCHES a five-year $35 million program that will offer services to 250,000 HIV-affected orphans and vulnerable children, 59,500 households, and 15,000 vulnerable youth.
- MURDER: INYATHI MAN (42) , JAILED 17 YEARS FOR KILLING A BAR PATRON in a dispute over 20 cents
- 'MDC ALLIANCE TENDENCY TO DISRESPECT WOMEN IS DISGUSTING'- Zanu-PF Director in the Commissariat, Retired Colonel George Nare
- VP CHIWENGA URGES ZANU PF SUPPORTERS WHO JOINED MDC UNDER MUGABE , to return home and assist in developing Zimbabwe as there is no hope in the opposition.
- SOLDIER ARRESTED AFTER SHOOTING HIS NIECE AND DAUGHTER in a failed attempt to shoot his wife for denying him sex.
MDC-T Vice President, Thokozani Khupe, is reportedly engaged in talks with Presidential aspirant, Nkosana Moyo, who recently launched his Alliance for People’s Agenda (APA) to challenge President Robert Mugabe.
Khupe, assaulted by suspected MDC-T youths in Bulawayo for calling for a meeting to discuss the MDC Alliance, reportedly met with Moyo at a hotel in Rosebank, Johannesburg this Thursday.
According to NewZimbabwe.com, Khupe was reportedly in the company of disgruntled MDC-T leaders, Lovemore Moyo as well as Organizing Secretary, Abednico Bhebhe, Ruth Labode, David Chimhini and MDC-T Women’s League boss, Lynette Karenyi and Lwazi Sibanda among others.
Sibanda allegedly called MDC-T leader, Morgan Tsvangirai on Thursday ostensibly to alert him of Khupe’s trip to South Africa.
Source – newzimbabwe