- It is reported that Movement for Democratic Change (MDC T) treasurer, former Chimanimani member of parliament Roy Bennett and his wife‚ Heather‚ died today in a helicopter crash in Canada.
- The coup, named Operation Restore Legacy, was about keeping the Joint Operation Command Junta in power at all cost
- At least 30 senior police police officers from rank of Senior Assistant Commissioners who were seen as aligned to deposed former President Robert Mugabe have been dismissed.
- 'Mugabe fall is a step forward and, Mnangagwa and Chiwenga onto presidency is a thousand steps backwards' -online petition to have Mnangagwa and Chiwenga indicted at the International Criminal Court (ICC) for human rights abuses
- BOND NOTES WILL STAY in circulation, Finance and Economic Planning Minister Patrick Chinamasa, people say 'NO diaspora votes, no elections, else we become an African sh*thole country !
MDC-T Vice President, Thokozani Khupe, is reportedly engaged in talks with Presidential aspirant, Nkosana Moyo, who recently launched his Alliance for People’s Agenda (APA) to challenge President Robert Mugabe.
Khupe, assaulted by suspected MDC-T youths in Bulawayo for calling for a meeting to discuss the MDC Alliance, reportedly met with Moyo at a hotel in Rosebank, Johannesburg this Thursday.
According to NewZimbabwe.com, Khupe was reportedly in the company of disgruntled MDC-T leaders, Lovemore Moyo as well as Organizing Secretary, Abednico Bhebhe, Ruth Labode, David Chimhini and MDC-T Women’s League boss, Lynette Karenyi and Lwazi Sibanda among others.
Sibanda allegedly called MDC-T leader, Morgan Tsvangirai on Thursday ostensibly to alert him of Khupe’s trip to South Africa.
Source – newzimbabwe