- A 19-YEAR-OLD BULAWAYO DOMESTIC WORKER FOUGHT OFF two knife-wielding men and sent them fleeing after they broke into a house and tried to rape her and her employer's daughters aged seven and 14 years,
- MDC-T National Council, the Supreme-decision-making body in between Congresses met today deliberated on key issues affecting the partyand fired the MDC T Vice President Thokozani Khuphe
- MUGABE:-BLAME NDEBELES, ZAPU AND ZIPRA FOR GUKURAHUNDI
- The Progressive Teachers Union of Zimbabwe (PTUZ) Secretary - General Mr Raymond Majongwe has threatened to take the government to court for failing to address hunger and schooling equipment for school children after 38 years of independence.
- MDC-T NATIONAL CHAIRMAN LOVEMORE MOYO, YESTERDAY QUIT BOTH HIS POSITION AND MDC T PARTY citing, among other issues, what he called the unconstitutional power grab by leader Mr Nelson Chamisa.
MDC-T Vice President, Thokozani Khupe, is reportedly engaged in talks with Presidential aspirant, Nkosana Moyo, who recently launched his Alliance for People’s Agenda (APA) to challenge President Robert Mugabe.
Khupe, assaulted by suspected MDC-T youths in Bulawayo for calling for a meeting to discuss the MDC Alliance, reportedly met with Moyo at a hotel in Rosebank, Johannesburg this Thursday.
According to NewZimbabwe.com, Khupe was reportedly in the company of disgruntled MDC-T leaders, Lovemore Moyo as well as Organizing Secretary, Abednico Bhebhe, Ruth Labode, David Chimhini and MDC-T Women’s League boss, Lynette Karenyi and Lwazi Sibanda among others.
Sibanda allegedly called MDC-T leader, Morgan Tsvangirai on Thursday ostensibly to alert him of Khupe’s trip to South Africa.
Source – newzimbabwe