- Dr SOLWAYO NGWENYA tweets that Dr Peter Mugobeyi who was abducted almost a week ago has been found disoriented and trying to get lifts to Harare'
- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
- DOCTORS, protesting Peter Magombeyi abduction on Saturday after calling for a pay strike, blocked by riot police
All MDC-T youths should take courses in judo and karate and MPs must possess licensed guns that they may use in self-defence, Former Hurungwe West Member of Parliament (MP), Themba Mliswa said.
Mliswa, who is also a fitness trainer reportedly told MDC-T youths during the party’s 16th Anniversary commemoration rally held at Nharira Business Centre in Chikomba District. –
“If you do not retaliate you will be killed, so every person should learn to defend himself/herself.
“My message to you the youth is be organised and go for self-defence training like judo and karate so that when violence comes, you will be able to defend yourself. I am not inciting violence, but, I am encouraging self defence,” said Mliswa.
He also urged the youths to have the spirit of Josiah Tongogara who fought tirelessly for freedom.
Apart from the youth, Mliswa encouraged MDC-T legislatures to visit the gym and also own licensed guns.
“You MPs must visit the gym frequently and also own licensed guns to protect yourself when attacked,” he said.Source – Masvingo Mirror
– See more at: http://www.newzimbabwevision.com