- World’s oldest man Bob Weighton 112 , a great-grandfather-of-25– has had his birthday party cancelled due to coronavirus isolation
- THE DUKE AND DUCHESS OF CAMBRIDGE SUPPORT a campaign to protect people's mental health during the coronavirus outbreak.
- 17,089 UK CONFIRMED CORONAVIRUS CASES as number of UK deaths rises above 1,000 after 260 deaths up from 759 on Friday.
- PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS SIGNED THE LARGEST-ever US financial stimulus package, worth $2tn (£1.7tn), as the country grapples with the coronavirus pandemic.
- BREAKING NEWS: CRISIS: PM Johnson has tested positive for coronavirus and is self-isolating in Downing Street at a time of global health crisis
All MDC-T youths should take courses in judo and karate and MPs must possess licensed guns that they may use in self-defence, Former Hurungwe West Member of Parliament (MP), Themba Mliswa said.
Mliswa, who is also a fitness trainer reportedly told MDC-T youths during the party’s 16th Anniversary commemoration rally held at Nharira Business Centre in Chikomba District. –
“If you do not retaliate you will be killed, so every person should learn to defend himself/herself.
“My message to you the youth is be organised and go for self-defence training like judo and karate so that when violence comes, you will be able to defend yourself. I am not inciting violence, but, I am encouraging self defence,” said Mliswa.
He also urged the youths to have the spirit of Josiah Tongogara who fought tirelessly for freedom.
Apart from the youth, Mliswa encouraged MDC-T legislatures to visit the gym and also own licensed guns.
“You MPs must visit the gym frequently and also own licensed guns to protect yourself when attacked,” he said.Source – Masvingo Mirror
– See more at: http://www.newzimbabwevision.com