- A Guruve bound kombi with binding brakes went up in flames at Tsatse bridge near Concession on Saturday.
- ACCIDENT: A Kombi was swept away by flooded river in Mbire Mashonaland Central Province while driving across the flooded Karai river this morning
- BUS PASSENGER -71 , DIED AFTER BANGING HER HEAD when driver slammed brakes to avoid an accident in St Helens, Merseyside, at lunchtime on Saturday.
- Chief Ndiweni forgives his cousin Nkala over Gukurahundi genocide, not tribal but a gvt operation including both Ndebeles and Shonas.
- ZIM 2020 economic recovery,- eat vegetables not meat, now Zimtrade wants to export macimbi (mopane worms), to Europe-Africulture?..hmn!
All MDC-T youths should take courses in judo and karate and MPs must possess licensed guns that they may use in self-defence, Former Hurungwe West Member of Parliament (MP), Themba Mliswa said.
Mliswa, who is also a fitness trainer reportedly told MDC-T youths during the party’s 16th Anniversary commemoration rally held at Nharira Business Centre in Chikomba District. –
“If you do not retaliate you will be killed, so every person should learn to defend himself/herself.
“My message to you the youth is be organised and go for self-defence training like judo and karate so that when violence comes, you will be able to defend yourself. I am not inciting violence, but, I am encouraging self defence,” said Mliswa.
He also urged the youths to have the spirit of Josiah Tongogara who fought tirelessly for freedom.
Apart from the youth, Mliswa encouraged MDC-T legislatures to visit the gym and also own licensed guns.
“You MPs must visit the gym frequently and also own licensed guns to protect yourself when attacked,” he said.Source – Masvingo Mirror
– See more at: http://www.newzimbabwevision.com