- NORTON MP, Mnangagwa and Mutasa's nephew Temba Mliswa says President Emmerson Mnangagwa must take back the finance ministry from Finance minister Mthuli Ncube as the former Finance Minister Patrick Chinamasa was far much better.
- FINANCE and Economic Development Minister Professor Mthuli Ncube has dumped Acie Mutumanje Lumumba, as chairman of the Communications Taskforce in the ministry, three days after his appointment.
- FOUR RESERVE BANK OF ZIMBABWE (RBZ) DIRECTORS SUSPENDED after allegations of crimes ranging from off-the-books bond notes to corrupt allocation of foreign currency and running a foreign currency cartel.
- 'FINANCE minister appointment of William Mutumanje a.k.a Acie Lumumba, with three unresolved fraud cases and accused of "lying" that he had obtained a degree from the prestigious Harvard University, plus controversial sex tape is shocking!'
- 'MDC HIJACKED BY DICTATORS "there is no vacancy" sounds familiar and synonymous with zanupf'-Former MDC legislator Norman Mpofu
MDCT LEADER NELSON CHAMISA’S LATEST on the MDCT 30 July 2018 campaign manifesto, is a strongly racist utterance where he had told a rally that Indians , Europeans and Chinese will work for Zimbabweans as gardeners and maids,…hmmn!
Lest you forget, Mugabe’s racist nature destroyed Zimbabwe, and here again Zimbabweans are celebrating the fact that the MDC T leader Nelson Chamisa is saying, to the international world, the global village, investors Indians , Europeans and Chinese , that they will only be allowed to work as gardeners, and maids. I wonder if this is MDC T black empowerment initiative, being delivered as part of the MDC T campaign manifesto.
The continuous vitriolic speech, is a clear warning to international investors and nations that have been assessing the situation, that Nelson Chamisa holds a streak, dangerously akin to Mugabe in terms of his racist views and so, it is highly risky to invest where such prejudices and retrogressive , immature sentiments are spewed daily, by the MDC T party leader Nelson Chamisa, a potential future president. He is continuously tarnishing the image of MDC T, and Zimbabweans, and people will only awaken when the impact of what he is doing starts to unravel, because nothing that one says or does, can be hidden in this mordern era of main stream and social media.
WWW.NEWZIMBABWEVISION.COM has continously warned that the MDC T is now becoming a laughing stock because of the childish promises made by Nelson Chamisa. Without reverting back to the endless promises, let me summarise them as follows.
Nelson Chamisa promised to build rural airports, sphaghetti type roads, bring bullet trains to rural areas , allow the corronation of the Ndebele king and to install WIFI at each rural homestead, claiming “Even goats will be able to have access to the mobile network,”. “Wherever one is, even if they are in their own house or at their small house, a derogatory term used to refer to women, clearly an indication that the MDC T leader is pro, destruction of marriages and family life in Zimbabwe. Chamisa inadvertently lent credence to immorality through extramarital affairs when he uttered this.
Remember earlier this year, Nelson Chamisa and Tendai Biti, led a delegation to the US to call for Sanctions on Zimbabwe to be maintained.On return , he claimed that they had been promised billions if the MDC Alliance won the harmonised 2018 election. He was forced to issue an apology to the US after the US denied making such a financial pledge to Chamisa.
Anyway, the childish utterances have actually become a talking point for Mnangagwa, Chiwenga, Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats. Vicepresident RTD Gen Chiwenga said the Zanu pf election campaign launch is the first step in dismantling the MDC Alliance led by Nelson Chamisa, “make-believe dreams”.Can you blame them for such views,…wake up Zimbabwe! More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.