- HOW A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL STOPPED A TRAIN FROM going over a broken rail and killing over 300 passengers from Victoria Falls to Bulawayo in Zimbabwe
- NELSON CHAMISA'S PROMISES TO THE ZMIBABWE NATIONAL ARMY (ZNA)-Vote buying campaign promises
- GUKURAHUNDI IS NOT AN ISSUE BECAUSE SHONAS SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF NDEBELES'-VICE PRESIDENT Kembo Mohadi
- MNAMNAGWA OCCUPIES MOST billboards in cities and rural areas, and Chamisa is hardly visible, as if Mnangagwa is running a one-man race because MDC T admits they are broke
- ZIMBABWE HEALTH LEVY FUND in which every 5 cents from a dollar worth of airtime, and with effect from July 1 this year, blood will be for free in all public hospitals.
Midlands Provincial Education Inspector, Fred Shavi (64) has appeared before High Court judge, Justice Makonese in Gweru today facing allegations of killing his wife, Mrs Netsai Ncube who was a lecturer at Midlands State University.
Through his lawyer, Mr Esau Mandipa, Shavi pleaded not guilty to murder but guilty to a lesser charge of culpable homicide.
He argued that he killed his wife in self-defence after she tried to attack him with an iron hoe in their bedroom following differences over extra marital affair issues.Shavi, who married the now deceased in 2001, said he discovered that the deceased was having an affair with one, Prosper Maburo.
Shavi struck his wife three times on the head using an iron hoe before she fell on the bed.
After the attack, Shavi fled and left the deceased in a pool of blood before she was rushed to Gweru hospital where she later died. Source – zbc