- CHAMISA PROMISED YOU rural airports, sphaghetti type roads, bullet trains, Ndebele king and now Chamisa promises to install WIFI at each rural homestead,-wake up Zimbabwe!
- 'VICE PRESIDENT KEMBO MOHADI IS IN ICU IN SA,' - Jonathan Moyo
- MDC T DRAMA, BRAINS BEAT NUMBERS AS; Chamisa loses court case to Thokozani Khuphe over using the MDC T party name and loggo
- Despite a damning dossier of allegations of corruption and public disgruntlement against Harare businessman Wicknell Chivayo, President Emmerson Mnangagwa has kept the controversial Wicknell Chivayo's Intratek company on the US$200 million Gwanda solar project.
- ZANU PF HAS CONFISCATED a Ford Everest car from Mutinhiri was allocated a Ford Everest car from former Mashonaland East Provincial Affairs minister Ambrose Mutinhiri who quit Zanu pf and launched the opposition National Patriotic Front (NPF), a party by deposed former president Mugabe
Midlands Provincial Education Inspector, Fred Shavi (64) has appeared before High Court judge, Justice Makonese in Gweru today facing allegations of killing his wife, Mrs Netsai Ncube who was a lecturer at Midlands State University.
Through his lawyer, Mr Esau Mandipa, Shavi pleaded not guilty to murder but guilty to a lesser charge of culpable homicide.
He argued that he killed his wife in self-defence after she tried to attack him with an iron hoe in their bedroom following differences over extra marital affair issues.Shavi, who married the now deceased in 2001, said he discovered that the deceased was having an affair with one, Prosper Maburo.
Shavi struck his wife three times on the head using an iron hoe before she fell on the bed.
After the attack, Shavi fled and left the deceased in a pool of blood before she was rushed to Gweru hospital where she later died. Source – zbc