- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
MINISTER of Finance and Economic Development Mthuli Ncube has cancelled his important visit to Muzarabani scheduled for Friday at Hoya primary school.
Ncube was supposed to visit the area and hold consultative meetings in regard to dilapidated schools.
The visit was cancelled due to bad roads caused by floods in the area.
“Hoya river in Muzarabani is flooded and roads are in bad shape hence we cannot have special visitors here,” said a source close to the development.
Meanwhile, acting president Constantino Chiwenga also cancelled his visit today due to the same reason. – Byo24
WELCOME EVERYONE: 287,770 MEMBERS, A Quarter of a million members, thank you for the fast growth, participation and continuous encouragement to others to join the group, and engage other progressive minded people in respectful and inclusive debate focused on information dissemination in issues that directly affect the ordinary person including human rights, good governance, accountability, transparency, housing, employment, development, girl child, equality, gender, peace, climate change, pollution, youth, freedom and more issues that directly affect the ordinary person. Information dissemination empowers the readers so that they are better placed to make well informed decisions and choices such as voting. Please feel free to add and encourage others to join.
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b ‘Twitter-@sibungwenor whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows:1) Zimbabwe Global News 287,770 Members2) Newzimbabwevision.com website 24,542 people like this and 24,580 people follow thisManages NewzimbabwevisionFollowed by 12,812https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967/videos/10211107528700959/?t=2