- 'Matabeleland North Provincial Chief's Council strip Chief Nhlanhlayamangwe Felix Ndiweni his Chieftainship'
- TEAM BARCA , MACHETE GANG LEADER Taurai Mutandwa a.k.a Kwadez was shot dead on Thursday in a gun fight with cops during a gold rush near David Whitehead in Chegutu.
- BOEING 787-9 DREAMLINER left Heathrow London at around 6am local time on Thursday and touched down in Sydney at 12.28pm on Friday 19 hours and 19 minutes after take-off,
- NELSON CHAMISA’S OPPOSITION MDC SEE'S THE LIGHT and goes silent on questioning the legitimacy of Mnangagwa, paving the way for possible talks
- 'AFTER BREXIT departure, the UK will be, a second-rate player, while the main battlefield will be occupied by China, the US and the EU'-Tusk
Zanu-PF political commissar Saviour Kasukuwere has indirectly suggested that Ministers Kembo Mohadi and Sydney Sekeremai are members of Zimbabwe People First (ZimFirst).
In an unprovoked attack on ZimFirst leader Joyce Mujuru, Kasukuwere told Zanu PF supporters that ZimFirst is stuffed with ‘diesel n’angas’.
“That party (ZimPF) also has diesel n’angas who lied about the Chinhoyi diesel issue. My question is where on earth would you see or obtain diesel from a mountain? he asked.”
That was in reference to top Zanu PF members who got tricked by a female sangoma into believing that pure fuel can be obtained from a rock in Chinhoyi.
Former minister Dydimus Mutasa who is now part of ZimFirst was part of the delegation.
Mohadi and Sekeremari also tagged along and captured seating on the ground with no shoes on.
In 2007, Zanu PF dispatched top officials to a spirit medium Rotina Mavhunga to investigate her claims that oil is mysteriously oozing out of a rock.
She had claimed to have discovered diesel streaming from a rock in the northwest around Chinhoyi Caves, protected by locals as a traditional shrine.
Said Mavhunga back then “the diesel was a gift from ancestral spirits who saw that their children were suffering because of the fuel shortage” and was pictured by a local newspaper holding a hosepipe stuck into a rock, “spewing the oil, Source – Byo24News.