- ONE OF THE BEST players in N.B.A. history, Star Kobe Bryant 41 , and his daughter Gianna died in a helicopter crash near Calabasas, Calif on Sunday.
- 15 TONNE, 40ft long whale carcass washed ashore from the Gulf of Thailand in Samut Prakan, 30km south of Bangkok.
- Riot police deployed in Hong Kong as coronavirus death toll rises to 81 while 73 people in UK tested and will be confirmed in the UK in the next few weeks.
- EX Harare Town Clerk Mushore believes , exiled ex minister Kasukuwere deserves government farm seizure his Concorpia Farm in Mazowe, Mashonaland Central.
- POLICE STILL SEARCHING FOR NJUBE High School science teacher Brian Mutsiba who allegedly incited 153 pupils pupils to demonstrate in Njube suburb and protest against teachers abandonment of lessons due to poor salaries and increase in fees last Monday, is still on the run.
MINISTRY OF INFOR PERM SEC NICK MANGAGWA asks Zimbabweans to identify a road to be named after the President Mnangagwa-@Mnangagwamustgo! .
Writing on his-blogging site Mangwana said, “Of course a sitting President(and former ) is the only living person who should have a road named after them. If we were to name a road after HE President Mnangagwa, which road would that be, and why? Which other deceased luminaries are still to be immortalised this way?”
www.newzimbabwevision.com says this is clearly a sign of misplaced priorities, with Zimbabwe Service delivery in total collapse, yet they imagine that it is best to give Permanant Secretaries brand new land cruisers, salary increments, fly a Jet four hours from Dubai to Harare to take president Mnangagwa forty minutes away to Gweru for a brief function and fly him back to Harare before flying back to Dubai where the private luxury jet is stationed and registered. We already know that the jet is allegedly owned by Mnangagwa and only registered in Dubai for tax evasion purposes and frequently used by VP Chiwenga and other government officials.
The Zimbabwe government is charged for the service and obviously the money eventually ends up in Mnangagwa’s off shore accounts. It is ridiculous for anyone to imagine that where there is no service delivery in health care,water, education, roads , housing, electricity, employment, lack of good governance, no equality. lack of freedom and democracy, no accountability, led by an illegitimate militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime, that the suffering, jobless, homeless, hungry Zimbabweans must now be focused on identifying a road to be named after Mnangagwa,..NONSENSE! Zimbabweans should actually silence this ridiculous call by suggesting any side roads leading into graveyards nationwide as a strong reminder to all that under the militarised mnangagwa Zanu pf regime, just as a Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime, the Mnangagwa road ends with death and sorrow in a grave yard because thats where he is fast leading Zimbabwe to…@Mnangagwamustgo!
www.newzimbabwevision.com says, this is great for Zimbabweans because now people can wear t shirts and carry posters marked @Mnangagwamustgo and freely argue in court they are referring to the road Mnangagwa must go to the destination …DISCUSS! Sibusiso Ngwenya.
see more at http://newzimbabwevision.com/ministry-of-infor-permanant-sec-nick-mangagwa-requests-zimbabweans-to-identify-a-road-to-be-named-after-the-president-mnangagwa/
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1) Global News 4us all 208,811 members2) Democratic Prosperous Future 32,319 Members3) Climate, Green Energy, Pollution 18,688 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,905 likes22,901 followers.Manages NewzimbabwevisionFollowed by 12,392 people