- 'WIFI FOR GOATS, sphaghetti roads 40 min flight to Harare yet MDC local roads are a mess under illegitimate MDC president Chamisa'-VP Chiwenga
- PARLIAMENT business ground to an abrupt halt yesterday after MDC MPs were evicted from Harare hotel rooms to pave way for Zanu PF delegates booked in the same facilities for the duration of their party conference in Goromonzi, 32km south-east of the capital.
- 'ILLEGITIMATE President Mnangagwa has removed Chief Ndiweni, blocked his allowances and ordered that his vehicle must be withdrawn from him as he is not the legitimate Chief'
- Members of the Zimbabwe Republic Police are reported to have gone on the rampage as randomly assaulting the public in Harare on Thursday night Human Rights Lawyer Douglas Coltart has reported.
- Faced with food shortage, drugs and medical and psychiatric doctors, Ingutsheni mental health hospital in Bulawayo will tomorrow get an early Christimas after a group of well-wishers promised to donate goods to the institution.
MINISTRY OF INFOR PERM SEC NICK MANGAGWA asks Zimbabweans to identify a road to be named after the President Mnangagwa-@Mnangagwamustgo! .
Writing on his-blogging site Mangwana said, “Of course a sitting President(and former ) is the only living person who should have a road named after them. If we were to name a road after HE President Mnangagwa, which road would that be, and why? Which other deceased luminaries are still to be immortalised this way?”
www.newzimbabwevision.com says this is clearly a sign of misplaced priorities, with Zimbabwe Service delivery in total collapse, yet they imagine that it is best to give Permanant Secretaries brand new land cruisers, salary increments, fly a Jet four hours from Dubai to Harare to take president Mnangagwa forty minutes away to Gweru for a brief function and fly him back to Harare before flying back to Dubai where the private luxury jet is stationed and registered. We already know that the jet is allegedly owned by Mnangagwa and only registered in Dubai for tax evasion purposes and frequently used by VP Chiwenga and other government officials.
The Zimbabwe government is charged for the service and obviously the money eventually ends up in Mnangagwa’s off shore accounts. It is ridiculous for anyone to imagine that where there is no service delivery in health care,water, education, roads , housing, electricity, employment, lack of good governance, no equality. lack of freedom and democracy, no accountability, led by an illegitimate militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime, that the suffering, jobless, homeless, hungry Zimbabweans must now be focused on identifying a road to be named after Mnangagwa,..NONSENSE! Zimbabweans should actually silence this ridiculous call by suggesting any side roads leading into graveyards nationwide as a strong reminder to all that under the militarised mnangagwa Zanu pf regime, just as a Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime, the Mnangagwa road ends with death and sorrow in a grave yard because thats where he is fast leading Zimbabwe to…@Mnangagwamustgo!
www.newzimbabwevision.com says, this is great for Zimbabweans because now people can wear t shirts and carry posters marked @Mnangagwamustgo and freely argue in court they are referring to the road Mnangagwa must go to the destination …DISCUSS! Sibusiso Ngwenya.
see more at http://newzimbabwevision.com/ministry-of-infor-permanant-sec-nick-mangagwa-requests-zimbabweans-to-identify-a-road-to-be-named-after-the-president-mnangagwa/
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1) Global News 4us all 208,811 members2) Democratic Prosperous Future 32,319 Members3) Climate, Green Energy, Pollution 18,688 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,905 likes22,901 followers.Manages NewzimbabwevisionFollowed by 12,392 people