- ZIMBABWE IS COMPLETELY IGNORANT over transgender issues according to - transgender activist - Nathanson who was forced me out of Zim due to harassment
- AN ARMED ROBBER, ONE of a 5-men gang that robbed and murdered a woman in Gokwe was shot and killed by police at a road block early Saturday morning along the Harare-Chirundu Highway.
- Ex president Mphoko sues his former lawyer and MDC VP Prof Welshman Ncube over $1.4m, trust funds relating to the sale of Choppies shares
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW, Norton MP Temba Mliswa and staff forcefully ejected from Karoi Country Club by war veterans.
- EX South Africa President Jacob Zuma is currently in Cuba seeking treatment for a memory loss illness linked to an alleged poison plot from 2014.
‘MLISWA admits he looked after ZANUPF Political Commissar, another
armed mercenary who campaigned for him through intimidation ‘
Norton Member of Parliament Temba Mliswa has alleged that ZANU PF Youth League is composed of armed mercenaries whose only agenda is to accumulate wealth through intimidation instead of representing the party and the youths.
Mliswa particularly singled out Youth Commissar Godfrey Tsenengamu as the chief mercenary.
“ZANU PF must be desperate to have people like Tsenengamu. He’s a mercenary politician who goes around looking for money.” Said Mliswa. “I looked after him when he was a YARD member, he helped me campaign in Norton against ZANUPF, then joined ZIPP only to leave and be a Political Commissar in ZANUPF.”
Mliswa also said one Vengi Musengi is abusing his relationship with the President to accumulate gold.
“How can one from an opposition party be trusted to build the Party? Mnangagwa these ZANU PF Youth League Chairpersons are criminals, who move around armed. Look at Vengi Musengi who is part of the gold deals using being the President’s nephew for expediency.
“Does such a relationship allow one to be unlawful? Why should he be allowed free reign to a syndicate of ZRP agents that support him? What are they still doing in the youth league at their age? They’ve been given land and aren’t even farming and just causing the commotion. Some don’t even have ‘O’ Levels and are unemployed and unemployable. They go around shamelessly saying they put Mnangagwa in power and yet all those that voted for Mnangagwa put him there. They are creating fictitious divisions in the leadership and can’t even contribute to economic issues.”
Mliswa further said the youths are part of a gold syndicate led by Honourable Dexter Nduna and Justice Minister Ziyambi Ziyambi.
“This is the best they can do as part of the cartel alleged comprised of Hon.Nduna and Hon.Ziyambi is to take money from the Makorokoza and I will start to expose them. I suppose the threats will never stop but I will go for them hard as the corruption and intimidation must stop.Source – Byo24