- COMMUTERS stranded as Bulawayo kombis withdraw service in protest against fuel price hikes and unfair competition from government Zupco buses.
- WAKE UP ZIMBABWE, no one will come to your rescue,-liberate yourselves by making the nation ungovernable
- BULAWAYO Galen House Medical centre founder, former Bulawayo councillor, Dr G. Ferguson, (89) died at Mater Dei Hospital on Monday
- MDC NATIONAL EXECUTIVE, upholds the appeals against Bulawayo and Mashonaland Central provincial congresses.
- Trevor Ncube says 'Zimbabweans demanded removal of 1:1 exchange rate so they must feel the pain of liberalising fuel price by removing 1:1 exchange rate'.
‘MLISWA admits he looked after ZANUPF Political Commissar, another
armed mercenary who campaigned for him through intimidation ‘
Norton Member of Parliament Temba Mliswa has alleged that ZANU PF Youth League is composed of armed mercenaries whose only agenda is to accumulate wealth through intimidation instead of representing the party and the youths.
Mliswa particularly singled out Youth Commissar Godfrey Tsenengamu as the chief mercenary.
“ZANU PF must be desperate to have people like Tsenengamu. He’s a mercenary politician who goes around looking for money.” Said Mliswa. “I looked after him when he was a YARD member, he helped me campaign in Norton against ZANUPF, then joined ZIPP only to leave and be a Political Commissar in ZANUPF.”
Mliswa also said one Vengi Musengi is abusing his relationship with the President to accumulate gold.
“How can one from an opposition party be trusted to build the Party? Mnangagwa these ZANU PF Youth League Chairpersons are criminals, who move around armed. Look at Vengi Musengi who is part of the gold deals using being the President’s nephew for expediency.
“Does such a relationship allow one to be unlawful? Why should he be allowed free reign to a syndicate of ZRP agents that support him? What are they still doing in the youth league at their age? They’ve been given land and aren’t even farming and just causing the commotion. Some don’t even have ‘O’ Levels and are unemployed and unemployable. They go around shamelessly saying they put Mnangagwa in power and yet all those that voted for Mnangagwa put him there. They are creating fictitious divisions in the leadership and can’t even contribute to economic issues.”
Mliswa further said the youths are part of a gold syndicate led by Honourable Dexter Nduna and Justice Minister Ziyambi Ziyambi.
“This is the best they can do as part of the cartel alleged comprised of Hon.Nduna and Hon.Ziyambi is to take money from the Makorokoza and I will start to expose them. I suppose the threats will never stop but I will go for them hard as the corruption and intimidation must stop.Source – Byo24