- UK coronavirus: record daily death toll of 938 in 24 hrs, as PM Johnson faces a 4th night in an Intensive Care Unit in Hospital
- 'HOLDERS OF IMMIGRATION PERMITS AND VISAS which expire during the Corona virus lockdown can continue to stay'- Ministry of Home Affairs and Cultural Heritage said Statutory Instrument 83 of 2020
- MDC-T S-G MWONZORA locked up the party’s headquarters yesterday, following a Court ruling that declared Dr Thokozani Khupe the legitimate leader of the opposition and that the party should go back to its 2014 structures before calling for a congress in 90 days.
- CONSTITUTIONAL COURT STRIPS PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA OF POWERS to appoint and remove the Vice Presidents after it delivered a landmark ruling wherein it declared as unconstitutional the legality of the Constitution of Zimbabwe Amendment (No.1) Act
- CORONAVIRUS: Chinhoyi Provincial Hospital nurses recently fled after 2 suspected Covid-19 cases in fear of infection due to lack of protective clothing.
Norton Member of Parliament Temba Mliswa will be addressing Zimbabweans at a press conference that will be held the Wednesday 26 February.
Mliswa’s address will be held under the theme: Zimbabwe in the Iron Grip of Cartels whilst the Majority Suffer – Who are these Cartels?
The event which will start at 1000hrs will be held at Media Centre, 2nd Floor Bothwell House, 66 Jason Moyo Avenue, cnr. First Street/Jason Moyo Avenue.
The organizers of the address say it will be a no holds barred exposé as Mliswa will say out loud what many only dare to think.
The firebrand lawmaker has in the recent past accused businessman Billy Rautenbach and Innscors’ Mike Flower of running cartels that have captured the state.
Mliswa’s come after two ZANU PF youth leaders Godfrey Tsaenengamu and Lewis Matutu were suspended for fingering out some businesspeople as leaders of cartels. – Byo24
WELCOME EVERYONE: 299,036 MEMBERS, A Quarter of a million members, thank you for the fast growth, participation and continuous encouragement to others to join the group, and engage other progressive minded people in respectful and inclusive debate focused on information dissemination in issues that directly affect the ordinary person including human rights, good governance, accountability, transparency, housing, employment, development, girl child, equality, gender, peace, climate change, pollution, youth, freedom and more issues that directly affect the ordinary person. Information dissemination empowers the readers so that they are better placed to make well informed decisions and choices such as voting. Please feel free to add and encourage others to join.INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b ‘Twitter-@sibungwenor whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows:1) Zimbabwe Global News 299,036 Members2) Newzimbabwevision.com website 24,836 likes24,884 followers.Manages NewzimbabwevisionFollowed by 12,855https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967/videos/10216973817674517/?t=4