- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
24-member Presidential Advisory Council (PAC) that will advise government on a wide range of sectoral issues including the economy, health, agriculture and ICT.
Notable names in the PAC are Trevor Ncube of Alpha Media Holding, Kudakwashe Tagwirei, Shingi Munyeza and Busisa Moyo.
The development was met with mixed feelings with others saying this is an attempt to create an unelected super cabinet and will not go down well with the ZANU die-hards he is trying to circumvent. Byo24