- ‘Let down by the system’: 6stone, severely ill emaciated man deemed fit for work by Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), dies
- CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE, PEACEFULLY SHUT DOWN ZIMBABWE and make it an ungovernable nation for President Emmerson Mnangagwa (76).
- ACCIDENT: 11 KILLED IN EASTER MONDAY ACCIDENT near Headlands as Sungano Yevapositori were travelling from their annual passover worship
- 'GENEVA. – DRAMATIC RISE TO 700% MEASLES IN AFRICA in the first three months of 2019' – World Health Organisation (WHO)
- PHOTOS: 'THANK YOU MNANGAGWA, Just out of courtesy, this is what US $1 Million looks like'- Wicknell Chivayo pictured with US$1 million in cash.
24-member Presidential Advisory Council (PAC) that will advise government on a wide range of sectoral issues including the economy, health, agriculture and ICT.
Notable names in the PAC are Trevor Ncube of Alpha Media Holding, Kudakwashe Tagwirei, Shingi Munyeza and Busisa Moyo.
The development was met with mixed feelings with others saying this is an attempt to create an unelected super cabinet and will not go down well with the ZANU die-hards he is trying to circumvent. Byo24