- 'SHEFFIELD UK Zimbabwean facing UK deportation as 2,500 Zimbabwean failed asylum seekers face 'repatriation in exchange for aid money', according to reports.'
- 'MLISWA admits he looked after ZANUPF Political Commissar, another armed mercenary who campaigned for him through intimidation '
- 'PHD didnt pay tax on mega millions from church regalia, "anointing oil" and "holy water" sales and Yadah Hotel'- Harare magistrate court
- AUTHOR Dr Charles Lovemore Mungoshi (71) in the early hours of today at Parirenyatwa Hospital after battling illness for nearly a decade.
- 'MTHULI NCUBE AND JOHN MANDUDYA DISAGREEMENT on re introduction of Zimdollar currency'
24-member Presidential Advisory Council (PAC) that will advise government on a wide range of sectoral issues including the economy, health, agriculture and ICT.
Notable names in the PAC are Trevor Ncube of Alpha Media Holding, Kudakwashe Tagwirei, Shingi Munyeza and Busisa Moyo.
The development was met with mixed feelings with others saying this is an attempt to create an unelected super cabinet and will not go down well with the ZANU die-hards he is trying to circumvent. Byo24