- 'MDC protests are, a desperate,clueless, terrorist, now G40-Zanu-PF led MDC Chamisa group to take over power, unconstitutionally' Obert Gutu:
- JONATHAN MOYO CALLS ON UN to invade Zimbabwe on grounds of Responsibility to Protect doctrine popularly known as R2P
- Bulawayo business community file urgent High court application to ban the Bulawayo, Monday planned MDC protest
- ' Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months as a political sham trial influenced by Zanu-PF and Obert Mpofu.' Coltart
- BREAKING NEWS: MDC National Chairperson Tabitha has been arrested, in Bulawayo shortly after Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months.
President Mnangagwa has said the new dispensation was removing all the bottlenecks brought about by the indigenisation policy that have been scaring away investors in the mining sector.
This, he said, will create a conducive environment that will spur the economy to its intended vision of becoming a middle class economy by the year 2030.
Speaking during the commissioning a new $62 million platinum smelting plant at Unki Mines in Shurugwi, President Mnangagwa said Government was liberalising investment especially in the mining sector, removing the contentious shareholding restrictions as well as crafting a raft of new laws across the board to instil investor confidence.
He said such a move will help the country push its modernisation and industrialisation agenda. Source – the herald