- Doctors now in 2nd month of a strike, and Zimbabwe teachers will only work 2 days a week and no longer abide by the formal dress code
- Zimbabwe Gender Commission (ZGC) says tertiary institutions must introduce uniforms for female students, ostensibly to avoid sexual abuse.
- FORMER FINANCE MINISTER ,MDC Alliance VP Tendai Biti says Zimbabwe will collapse in six months owing to the run away inflation .
- A CHIMANIMANI woman Sibongile Mlambo like Grace Mugabe, locked up boyfriend Robert Manzou's body (40)for two days as she left for another binge.
- CHAMISA KHUPHE FIGHT in new twist in the battle for control of the MDC opposition party
President Mnangagwa has said the new dispensation was removing all the bottlenecks brought about by the indigenisation policy that have been scaring away investors in the mining sector.
This, he said, will create a conducive environment that will spur the economy to its intended vision of becoming a middle class economy by the year 2030.
Speaking during the commissioning a new $62 million platinum smelting plant at Unki Mines in Shurugwi, President Mnangagwa said Government was liberalising investment especially in the mining sector, removing the contentious shareholding restrictions as well as crafting a raft of new laws across the board to instil investor confidence.
He said such a move will help the country push its modernisation and industrialisation agenda. Source – the herald